Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

Imo it the glasgow celtic peados and who shagged the waens that are the more offensive oned he is talking about.

TBB and Super Rangers can be easily changed what will put him to a test to see his reaction.

Are the group still working on the the "rangers"boys with a slight change to another lyric?

proof? Ffs

Unless the man has a split personality, then something drastic must have happened to make him go from ultra-defender of Rangers to scorning Rangers fans unprovoked. As I say he is playing a dangerous game and if he keeps it up, the fans that he has become quick to criticise may not be as quick to flock to the gates to pay him and his investors.

Unless the man has a split personality, then something drastic must have happened to make him go from ultra-defender of Rangers to scorning Rangers fans unprovoked. As I say he is playing a dangerous game and if he keeps it up, the fans that he has become quick to criticise may not be as quick to flock to the gates to pay him and his investors.

We flock to the gates to support our team and provide working capital for the club, individual payments is a secondary issue.

Anyone who walks away because they're in a huff with some comments from the CEO won't be missed IMO.

Don't you get it? He IS defending Rangers.

This day was always coming, it seems it's a surprise to many.

Fuck off then!

Rangers fans have sang these songs for years & years, why should we stop now ? Especially when the scum sing about the ira every single game?!

And our songs only offend fenian bastards, which we hate, so why the fuck should we stop for them ?

Fucking pissing me off big time recently Charles!

And it's fucking IBROX! Not pishy sports direct!

This post just sums up what is wrong with our support.

Deary me.

People just don't understand the cultural and community work they do.

I never mentioned anything about the work they do and didn't say anything derogatory about them.

See my earlier post quoting the Collins English Dictionary as to why they are a sectarian organisation.

Ally's opinion in Scotland on Sunday.

“In terms of a fresh start and sponsorship deals, it’s vital that incidents like the one at Berwick are now stamped out,” says McCoist. “We all know, as managers, fans and players, that we have a responsibility to behave and do the right thing. There’s no way any of our sponsors want to be tarnished with that kind of image.

“We have made giant strides to try and eradicate the problem. There’s an argument that it might take centuries until it’s totally gone, but I believe we’ve come a long way in educating people in what is right and wrong. The incident at Berwick was a big negative and a step back but, without ignoring it, I wouldn’t want it to overshadow the good work that’s been done.

“We want to become a global brand and it would be easier to do it without that element. There is no room for prejudice or bigotry in life, never mind sport.”

If Rangers do emerge from the rubble to become a powerhouse again, they will not be the first club to do so."

There are some things which cannot and shall not be negotiated, one example being loyalist songs. We should not be prepared to surrender our right to sing them, after surrendering the naming rights to Ibrox. Nor should we be prepared to allow any outside parties to meddle in the supporters' affairs.

If we do so we are admitting guilt when we have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, if some people don't like it they can write a letter. Charles should be ready to dish out all the clarification he has.

Don't you get it? He IS defending Rangers.

This day was always coming, it seems it's a surprise to many.

Threatening to walk away is not defending Rangers, it is creating hysteria for a flesh-hungry media who will rejoice in this new found uncertainty. If Green wants to play the tyrant now after the episode we have just come through then he will lose allies within the support.

His comments are foolish and a clear threat to destabilise our club. We have to ask ourselves what he stands to gain from this.

Threatening to walk away is not defending Rangers, it is creating hysteria for a flesh-hungry media who will rejoice in this new found uncertainty. If Green wants to play the tyrant now after the episode we have just come through then he will lose allies within the support.

His comments are foolish and a clear threat to destabilise our club. We have to ask ourselves what he stands to gain from this.

He didn't threaten to walk away.

Fuck off then!

Rangers fans have sang these songs for years & years, why should we stop now ? Especially when the scum sing about the ira every single game?!

And our songs only offend fenian bastards, which we hate, so why the fuck should we stop for them ?

Fucking pissing me off big time recently Charles!

And it's fucking IBROX! Not pishy sports direct!

I can't hear you over the sound of your knuckles dragging along the floor :rolleyes:

No its an attempt to stop people singing things which negatively impact the image of the club. Nothing more nothing less. The reason he is doing it is because it will also affect the club commercially.

I have to ask myself what you have to gain from continuing to sing songs you know will negatively affect the image of the club? Were you shouting down the scabs who attended Tannadump?

He certainly will lose the support of those fans, those fans who don't care about the impact their actions have on the club.

No its an attempt to stop people singing things which negatively impact the image of the club. Nothing more nothing less. The reason he is doing it is because it will also affect the club commercially.

I have to ask myself what you have to gain from continuing to sing songs you know will negatively affect the image of the club? Were you shouting down the scabs who attended Tannadump?

He certainly will lose the support of those fans, those fans who don't care about the impact their actions have on the club.

Loyalist songs are not illegal. I'm in favour of getting rid of all the other garbage, yes. But that's all she wrote.

I can't be bothered debating this, people are far too entrenched in their own particualr view. What I will say is we all know what songs Green is referring to and the people singing them know who they are.

After this statement you have to wonder if these people really have Rangers best interests at heart.

I can't be bothered debating this, people are far too entrenched in their own particualr view. What I will say is we all know what songs Green is referring to and the people singing them know who they are.

After this statement you have to wonder if these people really have Rangers best interests at heart.

Not sure if everyone really does know. Is he referring to Derry's Walls? What about the Sash?

Loyalist songs are not illegal. I'm in favour of getting rid of all the other garbage, yes. But that's all she wrote.

I said songs which negatively impact the image of the club. I never said anything about loyalist songs or any other category of song. It's about Rangers for me, not the law.

The most important thing to CG will be the image of the club, this affects the sponsorship the club can attract and his ability to monetise and grow the global fan base.

That is all he cares about and he has made that quite clear IMO.

As far as I know no songs are illegal.

I wish Charlie Green would just shut the fuck up and stop being a mouthpiece for our club.

That quote today "has no place in Charles Greens Rangers". Fristly, the arrogance of speaking in 3rd person, then calling it "his" Rangers is unbelievable. His fucking Rangers?

It isn't 'your' Rangers Charles, and never will be. Maybe it's best he just resigns as chief exec and retires with his shares - the Rangers support have made him a rich man, we don't need a slap in the face with the renaming of our treasured stadium and threats from him.

I wish Charlie Green would just shut the fuck up and stop being a mouthpiece for our club.

That quote today "has no place in Charles Greens Rangers". Fristly, the arrogance of speaking in 3rd person, then calling it "his" Rangers is unbelievable. His fucking Rangers?

It isn't 'your' Rangers Charles, and never will be. Maybe it's best he just resigns as chief exec and retires with his shares - the Rangers support have made him a rich man, we don't need a slap in the face with the renaming of our treasured stadium and threats from him.

Mock offence is out in force today.

The honeymoon over :lol: