Poll time: Should Ally go at the end of the season?

GOAT

Should Ally step down come May  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally step down come May

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the first time at Ibrox ive had to miss 2 games in arow since I got my season ticket around 8 years ago. If i missed a single game before i would be devestated but Ive got to be honest I havent really been that bothered. Last week at Elgin was the first time ive ever left a game early , even just before 90 mins , but we left in the first half and went to the pub.

I really dont care who we are playing , Ive been to all 9 away grounds this year in SFL 3 and Falkirk, Forres and Brechin. However the football we have to watch from Rangers is beyond terrible , its a disgrace. Im guessing Im not the only season ticket holder feeling the same.

I will 100% renew my ticket , but unless theres a massive improvment in attitude and performances then ill be lucky if i go to a few home games all next season.

i could not think of a worse way to treat Ally.

You would "let" him stay till the end of the season, but you would openly tell everyone that he is a goner at the end of it?

Jesus man why not just stab him str8 in the face.

Agree, but not surprised, the support or lack of it for a man who stood up against everyone, went without wages, sleepless nights, cried real tears for his team, worked with what he had and lets face it that was almost nothing, watched the players he had coached walk away and leave the team he loves in the sh** but still no support for a man who has given us everything, he is Rangers, but not surprisingly, actually thats not true I am surprised that we treat our own like this.

If this was any other person the votes would all say yes, no room for sentiment. The club comes first.

What is the club? A name on a piece of paper? A registration number? A collection of personnel? Or a band of people who live and breath for each other and fight for one singular purpose? No room for sentiment? The club is sentiment!

If you are willing to stab our generations greatest Ranger in the back (or in the face as gogzy rightly said) then you are no better than those many have called the enemy within. I call you a coward who can't hack when things don't go your way.

What is the club? A name on a piece of paper? A registration number? A collection of personnel? Or a band of people who live and breath for each other and fight for one singular purpose? No room for sentiment? The club is sentiment!

If you are willing to stab our generations greatest Ranger in the back (or in the face as gogzy rightly said) then you are no better than those many have called the enemy within. I call you a coward who can't hack when things don't go your way.

Posts like this are completely pointless and baseless....you are calling people cowards, some are using "disloyal", "whinger" etc as their adjective to describe those fans who aren't happy....the reality is the majority of these fans are very loyal to the club and would be delighted for ally to succeed but instead of hitting out with all these statements pretending they make you a better fan than someone with an opposing opinion give me a justification based on what you have seen that makes you believe ally will be it is a successful/talented manager?