Would Mcleish Come Back?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's either McCall or Butcher given what they have achieved on shoestring budgets and their streetwise credentials for Scottish football.

Just get the job done next two seasons and take it from there. Sadly Ally is an expensive shambles.

Same for me mate, but still not enough to convince me he's a good manager or good enough for us in our current climate.

Will always have respect for Alex after securing 2 titles in four seasons and trying to downgrade the cost of the squad, but let's not forget two of those seasons were shambolic. Finishing 3rd behind Hearts and 17 points behind the scum in another season.

Although he did downgrade, he still got to spend £17 million on players and he signed too many duds as well and shouldn't have finished behind Hearts.

I would accept the greatest day of (my) being a Rangers supporter for helicopter sunday - and the 2nd title is an additional bonus. We've won the championship 54 times in 140 years - which proves we've never won it every year.

Helicopter sunday mate - was the ultimate - when novo put that ball in the net, against all the odds - i knew, we were champions................................

Never really given a chance, but knew a player when he saw one.

Deedle had it in for him and hounded him all the time from his position as a journo

This.

He signed Colin Stein and that is good enough for me.

Things will get a lot better when ally brings in more players,this will lead to the players we have at moment, given some competition for places.there is at least nine players on park every week letting ally down, but he has no choice to drop them just now.stick by ally that's my opinion.

Hypothetically!

As much as I think Ally is doing a horrible job; I believe in giving him my full support while he is in the position.

I think Big Eck has enough love for the club to come and guide us back up...

Mcleish and some Dutch coaching staff :wink:

....because all Dutch people are as good as the previous involved at our club....

So you believe in giving Ally your full support while he's in the job yet you've created a thread to put forward his potential replacement?

Are you for real?