Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCulloch and Little have both scored over 20 goals.

It's not like goals have been too hard to come by for everyone. Sure, he's not played as often as the others due to injuries and what not, but when he has played he's not looked even remotely dangerous.

I don't know if he was worthy of being sacked, he probably wasn't. However, I think it's the best outcome for all involved.

Disagree mate, the highlighted bit itself is the total opposite of which has been happening lately. We couldn't buy a goal these days. He has proven he has the ability, so should be given a chance to prove it in a better standard of team imo. Black, for example, was considered a decent SPhelL player, yet has been rank fuckin rotten. Again, he would do much better with better players around him. Ally should be holding onto players like Sandaza and Black and give them a season at a higher level (slightly) in Div 2. There's been so much talk about our team getting dragged down to Div 3 level. Well, give them a chance at a higher level. If they grow with the team, they will be good for the team.

sandaza was stupid and was clearly happy to leave the club so he got his wish - his big mistake was talking about sending the contract to him rather than going through the club.

Some of the comments on here are a bit harsh, he got caught, was sacked by the club and we now move on but it would be a disgrace if this tommy guy got away with this.

Don't think you would make Mi5 gutter Rhat

This is the reason I have been reading this forum for the last 2 years and hadn't bothered registering.

Anyone making an honest comment who has under 50 post are all obviously secret taigs.

I've been going to Ibrox since 1981.

Now go and grow up little girl and come back when you're over the attention seeking part of your life !!!

By the way

Loved the pictures.

Anymore ?

I'm puzzled why anyone wouldn't think this is good news for the club??

He wasn't interested on the fight anyone could see that from his performances!!

And not only has he been utter gash and gave around 10% effort he then stabs the club/Fans in the back first opportunity furfuxake!!

And don't even get me started on his diving header abilities!!

I want players at the club who might be here for the money but will give 110% every time they pull on a blue shirt.

Was just talking about this on Facebook with someone and they reckon Sandaza could claim unfair dismisal (or some other nonsense like that), any truth in this or is this guy demented?

Well I'd think the club would have taken plenty of legal advice before doing this.

Disagree mate, the highlighted bit itself is the total opposite of which has been happening lately. We couldn't buy a goal these days. He has proven he has the ability, so should be given a chance to prove it in a better standard of team imo. Black, for example, was considered a decent SPhelL player, yet has been rank fuckin rotten. Again, he would do much better with better players around him. Ally should be holding onto players like Sandaza and Black and give them a season at a higher level (slightly) in Div 2. There's been so much talk about our team getting dragged down to Div 3 level. Well, give them a chance at a higher level. If they grow with the team, they will be good for the team.

Aye but I'm meaning over the course of the season. Obviously the recent spell we've had is poor but I don't see why Sandaza's lackluster efforts over the course of a season in the worst league in this country should see him continue to get chances in higher divisions. If he's been half arsing it cause it's a lower level how's he going to raise his game when he reaches the top?

You should earn the right to get your chance at Rangers in the top flight, not arse around until we sign better players. Little and McCulloch have made the most of their opportunities this season up front, Sandaza hasn't.

Black has earned fortunes at Rangers this season and contributed absolutely nothing. He doesn't deserve a chance to play in a team with better players either. Nothing should be gift wrapped based on past glories. They've both been let downs this season in a massive way.

Was just talking about this on Facebook with someone and they reckon Sandaza could claim unfair dismisal (or some other nonsense like that), any truth in this or is this guy demented?

After asking, what he thought was, an agent to send him contract behind the clubs back?

:lol:

Aye but I'm meaning over the course of the season. Obviously the recent spell we've had is poor but I don't see why Sandaza's lackluster efforts over the course of a season in the worst league in this country should see him continue to get chances in higher divisions. If he's been half arsing it cause it's a lower level how's he going to raise his game when he reaches the top?

You should earn the right to get your chance at Rangers in the top flight, not arse around until we sign better players. Little and McCulloch have made the most of their opportunities this season up front, Sandaza hasn't.

Black has earned fortunes at Rangers this season and contributed absolutely nothing. He doesn't deserve a chance to play in a team with better players either. Nothing should be gift wrapped based on past glories. They've both been let downs this season in a massive way.

The true test of a Ranger is if he can play at his best when other around him do not.

Hope sandaza now goes after Tommy and gets him for the money he has lost due to his deceit.

This is no joke when a man loses his job because of a snake like tommy.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking when I first heard this. Expose this bastard as the police can trace calls and Sandaza has a good case against the mug.

He could try, but technically he breeched his contract. That is enough to sack him. He would be better off trying to sue stuttery Tommy. Not that the moron is worth anything.