Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only Rangers fan who thinks that apart from asking for the contract to be sent to him first, he didn't actually say anything wrong? Players get sounded out for moves all the time in private, and the guy never claimed to be a lifelong Gers fan or anything, so obviously money was a draw for him <cr>

Am i the only Rangers fan who thinks that apart from asking for the contract to be sent to him first, he didn't actually say anything wrong? Players get sounded out for moves all the time in private, and the guy never claimed to be a lifelong Gers fan or anything, so obviously money was a draw for him :S

He tried to arrange a move behind the club's back, how often it happens is irrelevant, he got caught.

Am i the only Rangers fan who thinks that apart from asking for the contract to be sent to him first, he didn't actually say anything wrong? Players get sounded out for moves all the time in private, and the guy never claimed to be a lifelong Gers fan or anything, so obviously money was a draw for him :S

that is the only thing he done wrong mate. But in doing that he has possibly broken SFA rules. The last thing we nees ia another run i with those cunts.

Tommy the taxi prick has done us a huge favour here. I am positive we would have tried to move him on. And i think he is the type to dig his heels in and do a balde on us.

Thanks Tommy. And good luck elsewhere Fran.

He showed something for a season up here, you could say injuries didn't help but more so played out of position, think he was more of a player running with the ball towards goal from a deep position as opposed the target man.

But he made a bad call and has paid the price.

Disgusted fans think tommy has done us a favour he's was a Rangers player at the time and all be it a stupid one for saying what he did, I'm more interested in who gave his number to a rebel scumbag!

If he had a fellow striker up with him he would have been a different player as going by his phone calls he's stupid on his own.