Ex Ger Naismith has a rant

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He,s a breadhead. Everything he does,publicity in the papers, every interview, he charges a fee for it. He,s found out now that he,s not such a good player as he thought.

Deserves all the criticism he gets.

I saw him come on as a sub the other week. He passed to the opposition more that his own team. Then his arms were in the air. As if it was their fault not his, Remember that well from his days with us. He is a tosser, and will never ever be welcome back at Ibrox!!!

Of all the players who deserted us in our hour of need Naismith is the one who disappoints me the most.

Supposed Rangers man through and through.

Took full wages for how many months/years of serious injury?

Knew, like the others, he would be sold for a knock down price and would not have been expected to waste away in the bottom tier but still couldn't wait to walk out the door.

Anybody who thinks he was right to walk away ask yourself this one question. If his injury had happened nearer the end of the season would he still have refused to have transferred his contract under TUPE or would he have demanded Rangers pay out his whole contract and medical bills while he sat in the stand.

He would be welcomed back to Ibrox. Kenny miller was I don't see the difference. If anything what Kenny done was worse.

Kenny Miller never said he was a Rangers fan. He was just a professional football player who played for both teams and better for us i may add.

Naismith left the club when we needed him most. He lost the club money when we needed it most, and we will now be paying out more as we have to pay for the legal fees.

Welcomed back....... never in a million years.

I'd take him back in a heart beat, this notion of playing for the badge etc is dead in modern day era to a certain extent. Kenny Miller? Danny Mcgrain and dalglish both rangers fans growing up, Mccoist turned us down at first, rumours of Scott Brown being a Rangers man. At the end of the day a modern day footballer is just a job and they progress up the ranks like anyone else would in a line of work, I don't agree with the players leaving like they did but people saying they wouldn't bring back the best player in the spl last season by a mile? Look at us this season, if you offered me Naismith Mccabe Davis and Shagger back on frees i'd snap your hand off. The only loyal players i can think of in modern day era is Totti Gerrard and Giggs.

I'd take him back in a heart beat, this notion of playing for the badge etc is dead in modern day era to a certain extent. Kenny Miller? Danny Mcgrain and dalglish both rangers fans growing up, Mccoist turned us down at first, rumours of Scott Brown being a Rangers man. At the end of the day a modern day footballer is just a job and they progress up the ranks like anyone else would in a line of work, I don't agree with the players leaving like they did but people saying they wouldn't bring back the best player in the spl last season by a mile? Look at us this season, if you offered me Naismith Mccabe Davis and Shagger back on frees i'd snap your hand off. The only loyal players i can think of in modern day era is Totti Gerrard and Giggs.

You want the fans to share the cynicism of the modern footballer? No thanks.

He,s a breadhead. Everything he does,publicity in the papers, every interview, he charges a fee for it. He,s found out now that he,s not such a good player as he thought.

Deserves all the criticism he gets.

I'm not exactly Stephen fry but that was difficult to read/understand. :)

It's not about playing for the badge! It's rats deserting a sinking ship then if that's not bad enough publicly slagging us, and if that's not enough then suing the club for " unfair dismissal" when they clearly could have stayed. After all that they feel sorry for themselves because they can't step foot in Ibrox again! Dry your eyes naismith you made your bed and all that!!!

My main gripe with him was the press conference he did with whittaker and his "new club" comments - there is no way i would welcome him back after that

"...disapointed rangers no longer exist in their original form..."

Wanker.