Does Charles Green want to Sack Ally McCoist?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he probably regrets how big a contract he gave Ally, but he probably realises that if he sacks him the fans will turn against him, particularly in light of recent press skullduggerry.

The sad thing is this will probably keep Ally boss. Legend that he is, he doesn't have what it takes and I fear we are only delaying the inevitable sacking next season if the team are still half as bad.

writing in the wall, a guarentee to fail you think?

I think there's a lot of factors as to why attendances have dropped. No competition, League won, early kick-off's, game on TV and the weather all played a part.

I think we need to stop making excuses, nobody's listening. Lets see what happens in the next two home games.

Think an official statement is needed on this as it's been doing the rounds on the radio today.

Ally for me is still 'the man' but I think he's been undermined by the standard of player(some not of his choosing)and the level of coaching.

We won the league at our 1st attempt and at a canter.The standard was not of a high enough level and ofcourse we all expect more from any Rangers team but I would have thought a little patience and understanding would have come into play,considering what the Club's been thru. :pipe:

Taking Greens attitude in most thing, if there was any truth in todays stories, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a case of aggressive motivation from Green.

Simply laying down a marker to Ally that things need to improve.

As much as the changes are needed I don't think any manager should have those sort of changes forced upon him.

i agree - Ally should be the one to make the changes. Even yellow teeth across the way had sense to sack Alan Thompson - a friend of his - on the basis that business is seperate and to be a success, dead wood must go.

i agree - Ally should be the one to make the changes. Even yellow teeth across the way had sense to sack Alan Thompson - a friend of his - on the basis that business is seperate and to be a success, dead wood must go.

Lennon sacked Thompson because he regularly turned up at work still pissed, shortly after being caught drink-driving.

What a stupid thread.

The twallies touting conspiracy theories are either :shifty: or not very sharp.

They say Green is forcing Ally out to avoid a backlash. Does this look like a successful scheme so far FFS ?

Green cops it either way, so he would be much better taking the hit in one, but I don't for a minute think there is any sort of conspiracy.

Fuds are making much of every disagreement within Rangers.

We all know there are problems in the team and sorting them will cause grief, but the fuds are using it to divide us.

I'm sure there was plenty disagreement between Liewell and Lemmon but we'll not get to hear about that.

The constant tirade against Green is purely cos they smell blood in the water and we mustn't rise to it.

The strongest thing we have is our unity, and only we can let them take that.

Ozblue if ally keeps producing the same shite we have watched all season Ibrox will be half empty next season....The past two home attendances should be a warning to green that the fans won't tolorate watching pish.

Yes that's possibly right,but I am sure Ally knows that also and I am equally sure that he will do everything possible to change the whole structure next season because he knows the pressure is on and he could be out on his ear.

I'm also sure that Green will not sack him because if he does so then rift in our club could be unbearable and Green knows it.

I'm am still treating this with a pinch of salt until I get confirmation from the mouth of Green, or Ally himself.that it is a fact.

We've got enough shite floating about without rumours of a sacked manager floating around.

And before you ask; I'm still not convinced that Ally has it to make a good Rangers manager,but I'm happy to give him another season to prove he has and can put an exciting attacking team on the park.

With all the rumours going on, I think it is a question worth asking.

Yes, but it won 't risk doing so until after the season ticket renewal money has been banked.

The writing is on the wall for Ally, under Green's charge. The current management team are costing too much.