***The Official Rangers vs Clyde Thread***

toolongawake

My mates wee boy is on the park at half time,as part of the boys that attended the Rangers Easter Camp,for £80.00,they got a weeks training,met some of the players,signed photo ,tickets for the game,and to top it all on the hallowed turf tomorrow.Watch out for him,probably the smallest there,but with an abundance of skill. :clap:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first game since we beat Hearts 4-0 in our last year in the SPHELLLL, hopefully another good win, 4-0 would be good, but lets not let them score first.

I'd say the team will be totally unrecognisable to me from the jambos game, but it should be a good opportunity for the youngsters to shine.

Here's hoping it's a good day out.

So he is! :lol: Telfer might beable to play RW and Naismiths played there but struggled quite badly i thought.

Would like to see Crawford getting another chance on the bigger pitch. Hasn't impressed in the last few games, but sure he'd do well at Ibrox.

As a side issue, keep one eye on the lad Fordyce for Clyde. He's a defender on loan from Livingston. I work beside his Dad....good family of Bears. I know he's desperate for Jig to play up front so he can pit his wits against him. He's only 19 or so...might be one to watch for the future.

Don't care what the line up is, as long as Ally doesn't set them up to be defensive. Would rather a 3-2 with us having a go with the players available, rather than a turgid 1-0. And I hope the support stops worrying, puts the bad spell on the pitch behind us and gets out to support the team.

First league home game since Stirling Albion 0-0 game sparked Armageddon on here, still the players available have changed since then with people coming back from suspension, injury. 5-0 to Rangers with Jig scoring a hattrick.

Gallagher

Faure Gaspratto Cribari Wallace

Black Hutton

Mitchell Templeton Aird

McCulloch

Alexander

Faure McCulloch Gasparotto Wallace

Mitchell Black Crawford Aird

Templeton

Hemmings

------------------------------------

I'd definitely keep Hutton, Naismith and Cribari out of the side, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Cribari had been a liability in defence all season.

Hutton is just a really awful midfielder. He can't hold the ball, pass it or even shoot on target.

Lastly, Naismith... well, I don't even know what Naismith is. He's forever tweeting about Nando's... Maybe he should work there because he won't be playing football professionally much longer if his dire displays become a weekly occurance.

I hope the team pick up a bit of form following our promising display at Hampden vs Queens Park.

I was lucky enough to get a ticket and be at the last game vs Clyde at Broadwood and to be frankly honest, Clyde are an absolute pish side. We should pump them at least 4-0.

In Each of the remaining games I would like to see different youth players given a chance say for example

Vs Clyde = Luca Gasparotto, Andy Murdoch, Fraser Aird

Vs Peterhead = Alan Smith, Luca Gasparotto, Ryan Sinnamon, Fraser Aird

Vs East Stirling = Luca Gasparotto, Charlie Telfer, Fraser Aird

Vs Berwick Rangers = Fraser Aird, Daniel Stoney

Is that you Fraser ??? :lol:

but yes a wee taste for some of the younger players would be no bad thing.

Im tipping 2-0 Gers and Templeton first goal ..(you heard it here first !!!)

I agree we should play a couple of younger players.

As Ive said on other threads ....Hutton I dont rate

Naismith....from what Ive saw...what is he meant to be ????

Naismith is somebody played out of position all the time.