***The Official Rangers vs Clyde Thread***

toolongawake

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see Crawford getting another chance on the bigger pitch. Hasn't impressed in the last few games, but sure he'd do well at Ibrox.

As a side issue, keep one eye on the lad Fordyce for Clyde. He's a defender on loan from Livingston. I work beside his Dad....good family of Bears. I know he's desperate for Jig to play up front so he can pit his wits against him. He's only 19 or so...might be one to watch for the future.

Yeah i would have Crawford on the bench today and bring him on at some stage, i think he would be better in a more central attacking position maybe behind the strikers. Will keep my eye on Fordyce, hope he doesnt score though :)

Yeah i would have Crawford on the bench today and bring him on at some stage, i think he would be better in a more central attacking position maybe behind the strikers. Will keep my eye on Fordyce, hope he doesnt score though :)

That's true. Scored all of his goals from the bench, hasn't he? Will certainly be interesting to see what Ally does!

Nice one! (tu) Can't make the game myself. His Dad's already told him he can get the consolation goal in a 4-1 romp for Rangers! :lol:

That's true. Scored all of his goals from the bench, hasn't he? Will certainly be interesting to see what Ally does!

Nice one! (tu) Can't make the game myself. His Dad's already told him he can get the consolation goal in a 4-1 romp for Rangers! :lol:

Its always intresting to see what Ally does, infuriating at times but always intresting :sherlock: yeah i wont be at the game either but will be watching on tv/stream, if anybody from Clyde has to score i hope its him but if Jiggy Macs back in defence i see a clean sheet for us :uk:

Its always intresting to see what Ally does, infuriating at times but always intresting :sherlock: yeah i wont be at the game either but will be watching on tv/stream, if anybody from Clyde has to score i hope its him but if Jiggy Macs back in defence i see a clean sheet for us :uk:

20mins to kick off and nobody posting in the match thread are we not a football supporters forum? The boardroom strife will wait until FT, Lets get ready for The Famous Glasgow Rangers! :uk:

Its a horrible situation to be in.

I'm honestly so bored of the club constantly being in the press for all the wrong reasons.

I've seen andy Mitchell a few times and he seems to be very composed on the ball, with a good eye for a pass. He also seems relatively strong and fast IMO. A definite prospect for the coming seasons, even if he would only maybe be a back up player. All the best to him today !

Watch him have a nightmare now that I've posted this :(