Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

I saw that smug bastard say that on ssn, so basically we have senior people within the boardroom breaking stock exchange rules.....this bastard must be found and kicked out on his arse. Or that smug bastard on ssn was lying as to being told someone or people with in senior position(s) at Rangers.

Pound tae a piece of shite one of the Murray's are involved.

STV saying someone has sold 50,000 shares today, that has to be a high percentage surely, but apparantly cant be Green as he is locked in and cant sell them for a year, until December...who then ?

Wonder if we will ever get back to the days of talking about football.....did we ever ?

My only question/worry is where does the money come from and are we back to the way we were before Green took over? Sorry state of affairs at Rangers, I thought we'd put all this shite behind us but it's always going to be there, hell mend those who hurt this great club

You do all realise that even if it is true that Green is stepping aside as CEO, he will most likely still be on the Board?

And even if he leaves the Board, he will still be the single largest shareholder?

So, still there.

DC if he steps down as CEO can he assume another role??

Who nominates a replacement CEO, the board or the share-holders??

you referred to these statements as be lies or damaging and you know full well you did. and you eluded by using the reply you made as this is why he is alleged to be leaving.

I referred to these as I felt they were lies/damaging, yes.

At no point did I imply that I thought that's why he's leaving.

referring to a pakistani national as a paki.....are you seriously unaware that our club sponsors complained about this due to brand damage being attached to a club whose CEO considers this word ok to use as a business leader. As a shareholder and supporter I found that unnacceptable.

Are you sure this actually happened?

Paul Condron, the marketing director of Tennent Caledonian Breweries, said in a statement: “As you would expect Tennent’s completely disassociates itself from any racist comments.

“We have reiterated this in our conversations with the club.”

Thats as far as the statement went. Nothing about a complaint official or otherwise.

STV saying someone has sold 50,000 shares today, that has to be a high percentage surely, but apparantly cant be Green as he is locked in and cant sell them for a year, until December...who then ?

Wonder if we will ever get back to the days of talking about football.....did we ever ?

50,000 is nothing for him.

50,000 shares, selling at £29k, when the market capitalisation is £38m - to answer your question, no, 50,000 shares is NOT a lot.

DC if he steps down as CEO can he assume another role??

Who nominates a replacement CEO, the board or the share-holders??

1. It is unlikely he will assume any other role. It is clear that he cannot work with Murray, going by reports.

2. People apply or are recommended and the board decide, not sure how much shareholders will contribute.

Didn't really want to see Charlie leave, I thought he at least stood up for us, unlike a certain Mr Murray. At least he's showing a bit of decency, unlike people from the east end that covered up a whole lot worse than anything Charlies done, but still sat in their jobs for years. The Kellys & the Whites???

50000 shares at under 60p each? C'mon, you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5

On the plus side with Green gone and real Rangers men in charge we can focus on the under performing manager and his coaching cabal. Whats he going to use for excuses now?

Im sure his apologists are already working on the strategy.

This response is thought out, so you are under no misconception................................that reply from you Ryan is fucking keech, get a grip of yourself if you think that's reasons for him to go, when he has been nothing but successful, more likely that a clique see one of their favs possibly being shown the door and backstabbing behind CG back has been going on.

Really Ryan if you truly think that's reason then you are a lot younger and will add naive to that than I thought.

Ed maybe your age is telling here and your of the Era when these things were acceptable as opposed to Ryan being too young!