Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

Hi fellas.

Hiya Berrz. just on to blow my load.

Will you Orcs now finally take your heads from the sand? Start up a wee junior team for an outlet for the bigotry or 'traditions' and let this charade go. You died last year, any attempts to raise a phoenix club were always doomed to failure. It's a poisoned chalice.

All we need now is Lex Gold to come on board and we have a full house: Green, Whyte and Gold. :)

Your children will all be Celtic fans in an independent Scotland. :)

Here we go to ten in a row. :)

Oh and finally I have two words I think you should all reflect on tonight: Neil Lennon. That handsome man is about to pick up his second league title at the weekend... just as you absorb the news that your phoenix club is breathing its last. We are all Neil Lennon. :)

You Berrz have a good weekend now.

haha check out this nappy ripper. away to blow yer load in yer sister no doubt. And a poof aswell. Neil lemmon handsome by fuck you are a delusional retard

I think the debate is becoming too polarized with posters rushing to either condemn or defend Green.

All we know for sure so far is he came to the club in its lowest hour and has stabilised the position and started us on our way back to the top.

Whether he has done anything that warrants him being forced out is a different matter and we should wait until the full facts are known efore pointing fingers.

Has anybody ever performed the way he has? Has anybody defended the club like he did? Has anybody secured investment and revenue as much as he did? Is anybody ever likely to?

I'm very disappointed in this and sincerely hope it isn't true. These allegations against him are absolutely ludicrous. Craig Whyte isn't involved at any level and never has been, it's clear as day to see.

The media, the SPL, the SFA, Celtic and Dundee United will be fucking deleted along with Malcolm Murray going by reports, Paul Murray going by speculation and anybody else. Rangers supporters? Aye right. Absolute fucking joke.

Bit extreme, mate!

Hi fellas.

Will you Orcs now finally take your heads from the sand? Start up a wee junior team for an outlet for the bigotry or 'traditions' and let this charade go. You died last year, any attempts to raise a phoenix club were always doomed to failure. It's a poisoned chalice.

All we need now is Lex Gold to come on board and we have a full house: Green, Whyte and Gold. :)

Oh and finally I have two words I think you should all reflect on tonight: Neil Lennon. That handsome man is about to pick up his second league title at the weekend... just as you absorb the news that your phoenix club is breathing its last. We are all Neil Lennon. :)

Tragic. :lol:

Hi fellas.

Fuck off back to the peado dome ya child molesting cunt

Hi fellas.

Why the fuck are you here ? I mean really ? :lol:

Hi fellas.

Have you not got a child to play with?

Why do you love rangers more than celtic you pathetic little runt.

In a parallel universe, this is all a wind up:

What happened is that the club informed the 'mole' of Charles stepping down, when he had no intention of doing so. The mole took the bait, informed his mhedia pals, and they all went for a quick game of soggy biscuit.

Charles walks in, and with protective gloves, takes the biscuit away for DNA analysis. Separating the DNA of Spew Keevins, Delacunt, Oirish and Britney, the strand from the mole is exposed. Blood samples are taken from all at Ibrox, the mole is revealed, and as punishment, is sent to the republic of Oirland to live with Phile 3 names forever and ever.

Standing down does'nt mean he can't be ceo again, if it is true he may be putting pressure on the remaining board members to perform, its going to be an interesting year. The investors might sell up if they have no trust in the board, and needless to say the shite football is here to stay.

Hi fellas.

The moral high ground from someone supporting a club that aided and abetted padeophilia - very good (tu)

See you soon Timothy