Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

-Called someone a paki

-"I'm not involved with Craig Whyte"

-Man Utd wanting us in the Premiership

-Villa are useless

-We'll be the biggest club Adidas have

Can't see anything wrong with those two.

-Called someone a paki

-"I'm not involved with Craig Whyte"

-Man Utd wanting us in the Premiership

-Villa are useless

-We'll be the biggest club Adidas have

This response is thought out, so you are under no misconception................................that reply from you Ryan is fucking keech, get a grip of yourself if you think that's reasons for him to go, when he has been nothing but successful, more likely that a clique see one of their favs possibly being shown the door and backstabbing behind CG back has been going on.

Really Ryan if you truly think that's reason then you are a lot younger and will add naive to that than I thought.

Well not in my opinion and many others also no doubt..................please enlighten me as to the ones that damaged the club?

referring to a pakistani national as a paki.....are you seriously unaware that our club sponsors complained about this due to brand damage being attached to a club whose CEO considers this word ok to use as a business leader. As a shareholder and supporter I found that unnacceptable.

SSN claim to have heard from Rangers,although it cannot be announced officially until Monday due to stock exchange rules.

I saw that smug bastard say that on ssn, so basically we have senior people within the boardroom breaking stock exchange rules.....this bastard must be found and kicked out on his arse. Or that smug bastard on ssn was lying as to being told someone or people with in senior position(s) at Rangers.

At the moment all the media outlets are saying "unconfirmed reports" to the suggestion he is going to step down.

If this is true I would be bitterly disappointed and let down. A lot of people put a lot on faith in CG - as he asked us too - and up till recently that faith appeared to be justified. Lets see if he actually walked away or was pushed, but the end result is the same.

referring to a pakistani national as a paki.....are you seriously unaware that our club sponsors complained about this due to brand damage being attached to a club whose CEO considers this word ok to use as a business leader. As a shareholder and supporter I found that unnacceptable.

IN CONTEXT please --- he used the word in the context of relating a story about racism. He explained that fact and he apologized if any offence was caused.

All the anti Green brigade must be sitting at their computers wi hard-ons today.....

Me - I'm pissed off

This response is thought out, so you are under no misconception................................that reply from you Ryan is fucking keech, get a grip of yourself if you think that's reasons for him to go, when he has been nothing but successful, more likely that a clique see one of their favs possibly being shown the door and backstabbing behind CG back has been going on.

Really Ryan if you truly think that's reason then you are a lot younger and will add naive to that than I thought.

It would be much appreciated if you pointed out to me where I said that's why he left.

Ta.

The fact that you are no fan of Green is of course entirely coincidental.

FFS see this shareholder and supporter you sound like one of the immigrants.I'm a shareholder/season ticket holder/buy the home strip/2 pies also.................Can you give me a link to the announcement the sponsore made about this paki.....look you and I have used paki.

Please send me the statement issued by the sponsor or sponsors and their public statements.