Charles Green stepping down as CEO- Confirmed by AIM

SS Stewart

he has a voice, he used that voice and people didn't like it

Agree but he hasn't hurt the club, the paki things is neither here or there, he has been positive for the club...........he was right to do what he did with whyte to gain control if need of his shares.

He was spot on re Ally and his brand of football................I have never seen such a lack of know how in any Rangers manager from Scott Symon onwards that oor Ally has put on the park, and I do believe a lot of negative stuff happened towards CG from the day he critised Ally performance re football and the possibility of removing his coaches, of course Ally has refuted this.

My view is nothing but positives from the guy and really rattled those bastards in and out of the club.

Preferably someone that isn't a shitebag and can "call a spade, a spade" without bolting when things get heated.

you do realise calling a spade a spade is rascist and that is exactly one of the reasons why Charlie had to go in order to protect his investment and that of the other investors....numerous sponsors we have, have complained to the club about Charlies comments?

Agree but he hasn't hurt the club, the paki things is neither here or there, he has been positive for the club...........he was right to do what he did with whyte to gain control if need of his shares.

He was spot on re Ally and his brand of football................I have never seen such a lack of know how in any Rangers manager from Scott Symon onwards that oor Ally has put on the park, and I do believe a lot of negative stuff happened towards CG from the day he critised Ally performance re football and the possibility of removing his coaches, of course Ally has refuted this.

My view is nothing but positives from the guy and really rattled those bastards in and out of the club.

His commnets damaged the club in many supporters opinion, mine included!

Will wait for more information before I start pointing fingers and making accusations.

Bang on... There are many many assumptions we could jump to. Until the Club and CG actually confirm this, there is absolutely no point in leaping to any conclusions, especially when such conclusions are detrimental to other personnel within the Club, and likely to be incorrect. Blue on Blue is not we need just now. Nor should it be the Rangers way. Lets leave that sort of behaviour to the lies of Lieswell Milne etc.

If it is true, and for whatever reason, this supporter will be writing to CG to thank him for the fact we still have a Club and our home is still Ibrox.

Well not in my opinion and many others also no doubt..................please enlighten me as to the ones that damaged the club?

-Called someone a paki

-"I'm not involved with Craig Whyte"

-Man Utd wanting us in the Premiership

-Villa are useless

-We'll be the biggest club Adidas have

It amazes me how people are ok with Green lying on numerous occasions in a season when absolute transparency was key, more than any other in our history. It was lie's and deceit that put us on our knees and folk are ok with us picking up from where we left off? Absolute nonsense.