TRS - The Ibrox Leak?

Blue Forever

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with a prominent member from here last night and we both believed iamrangers and itk where or are close to RFC board members.

Same member also advised me earlier that things are about to take a turn but as it stands, it wil work out better for us.

I spoke with a prominent member from here last night and we both believed iamrangers and itk where or are close to RFC board members.

Same member also advised me earlier that things are about to take a turn but as it stands, it wil work out better for us.

Lets hope so mate

Can you expand on that at all?

It is easy to view this as a rather concerted attack on a faction within the club.

The simple fact is that some of the recent 'mole' stories are extremely unlikely to have come from IA, as they were not at all in his interests

Nonetheless, if this is true, then he really does need to look at himself and what games he is playing at.

Our internal affairs are becoming an all round embarrassment, and the spin and briefings need to stop. The power struggle should not be played out in public.

I doubt if TRS would have published without being sure. If the story is true, Ahmad is finished.

what was your take on it. Are they saying that IA is the Rangers mole that has been leaking everything to the press? Or just that he made an account here and leaked stuff?

@blue forever, he didnt go into any details mate.

I did say the other day tho i had heard jackson is gonae be running a few biggies in the next few days.

Id imagine admin on here will know if TRS have it spot on although they wont admit it on the open forum

On the thread about the Auchenhowie meeting, a "prominent member" warned everyone not to dismiss what iamrangers was saying. Nearly every cunt ignored him, as usual.

If it is that guy imran then does that not prove that they despise Craig Whyte just as much as us?

He says Green wants to destroy him (Whyte) in court and he's just making things worse for himself by forging documents. etc......

The way i'm seeing this is, Imran and Green haven't done anything wrong, they have brought investment into Rangers and communicated with the fans, apart from the team on the park everything was looking brilliant again.

Then Craig Whyte says he's been cheated and everyone believes him, that is a fucking laugh coming from that little cretin.

@blue forever, he didnt go into any details mate.

I did say the other day tho i had heard jackson is gonae be running a few biggies in the next few days.

Id imagine admin on here will know if TRS have it spot on although they wont admit it on the open forum

Ah right, cheers. (tu)