TRS - The Ibrox Leak?

Blue Forever

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt if TRS would have published without being sure. If the story is true, Ahmad is finished.

Maybe not if as he says he has the backing of 51% of the proxy vote. Don't know how true this is but now looks why Green is selling to the Easdales, to keep the majority.Not the best way of doin business tho - out in public.

@watp

agreed mate. I keep saying it but i just want to get back to supporting a football team. This shite really starts to get on top of you afta nearly 18mnths.

To right mate. Fuckin this last year has been torture, and just when you think everything is dying down then BOOM more fuckin bullshit

Do you care to elaborate on what you had heard? If it was in confidence then fair enough.

As long as it is ultimately good for the club then I can handle some more bullshit over the next few months

fking Rangers media giving a platform to any idiot to spout their trash talk about rangers and all done anonymously - I think we should all be shot!! if only we knew who we all were !

can we blame the Canadians?

( can I also say IA picked the best forum he obviously wasted a class forum to 'air' his views! )

IF it is IA then I say thank you.

A lot of bears on here would rather believe the mhedia rhags and end up very worried, then the conspiracy theories take over.

I'd rather have IAR and/or ITK give us some info to counteract what is in these rhags.

@blue forever, he didnt go into any details mate.

I did say the other day tho i had heard jackson is gonae be running a few biggies in the next few days.

Id imagine admin on here will know if TRS have it spot on although they wont admit it on the open forum

Jackson didn't do much more than make insinuations about the IPO funds and Rangers accounts. Frankly when the info is disseminated in that fashion I tend to think that certain parties are only interested in driving the share prices down and low and behold, that has happened.

:matron: :matron: :matron:

This is better than Corrie. If what IaR says is correct about Green going to fuck Whyte in court and return as Chairman then I am happy about that. I personally don't believe for one minute the allegations against Green are true and until I see evidence they are then I stand by that.

If that is Ahmad I don't see why he should leave/be sacked. At the end of the day, he's giving us what we want - info. Not from the media, not lies - the truth. Be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Did the in the know rumour not start from taigs on twitter? The fuck did they know before us?

There was a thread about an hour ago with 400 guests mate. I'd be surprised if half of them are Rangers supporters. In fact, there are probably more taigs on here than we are aware of, and that's not even counting the ghuests looking in!