Hearts to enter Administration

I have no sympathy for this lot where were quick to put the boot in when we had problems.

All they had to do to save their sorry club was vote to keep us in the SPL. They chose not to.

If they die.....they die.

I for one do not give a fuck because RANGERS still exist.

drago-ifhedieshedies.jpg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take no joy in what is happening with Hearts. Hearts are a fine club and those in charge are only the custodians of a club for a short window in time. Yes the most recent custodians did not help us out, but they do not represent those who have looked after their club with honor for over a century.

I wish them well.

What management is left and will take over the debts and pieces of tomorrow's Hearts wil have little or no correlation to the Romanov era. I think it is better to show dignity and grace with Hearts and be big, bold and decent enough tonextendtye hand of friendship to our fellow loyalists and unionists in the east and offer them a friendly and also moral support. No other SPL team will do this and not in enough numbers and finances to make a difference. Let's take a more righteous approach and help a club and it's fans who have a tradition and history which we should respect and can be compatible with ourselves '.

They would have been better doing this before the end of last season. Would have meant them relegated, but now if they get relegated next season as a result of a 15 point deduction then we will both be in first division at the same time and that should, in theory, mean Hearts are stuck out the SPL for another season.

That would be nice. I've no desire to see any club fold. There are a number I want to tear a new arse on the pitch.

My only worry as such is that so many clubs in our wee country cannot survive at current levels of indebtedness. Yes there needs to be consolidation but a club like Hearts - with several hundred thousand fans - should have a future. If they don't - and as I mentioned previously - we'll have no opposition.

EH SEVERAL THOUSANDS FANS, HOHOHOHOHO HUNERS O THOUSANDS, JOG ON :hanged:

I know it’s not politically correct to have sympathy for Hearts in their current plight, but I do hope they come through this, although I think administration is only the beginning.

The scale of Hearts debt, and not owning Tynecastle points to liquidation and all that entails, can’t see any serious bidder handing over money without owning the stadium.

Why should we not gloat, they did nothing but call us down last year, now its time for us to laugh and yes i'm laughing at the jambos and I hope the likes of Aberdeen and D. utd are next because I hate them, the fact they would field a weeker team means the easier it would be to hump them. they mocked our great club now its our turn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GIRUY

Had hearts fans showed an ounce of compassion or even just stayed out of it then you would have a point however to use your analogy whilst you were suffering from cancer and going through a horrible time this other person attacked you and made fun if you on every level and continued to belittle and attack you whilst in remission yet he expects sympathy when karma comes back around????

The other issue is the way things are reported and dealt with....I guarantee they will not be put through everything we were forced to endure from the authorities, press and opposing fans!

So just gloat away like the others - not for me - its a sport - we were shafted by whyte - them by Romanov - I sure hope gloating makes you and the others feel better about what we went through - dies fk all for me I still remember what hurt we went through and don't wish that on other fans!