Brora Rangers Vs Rangers 7th July

feda16

Buzzing for this as its just one hour south of me meaning its the furthest north in my memory Rangers have ever came. Some facts for the lads coming south:

Brora is about an hour/hour fifteen north of Inverness

There is an Asda in Tain which is right next to the main road North of Inverness.

Returning traffic beware after game of roadworks at kessock bridge filtering will mean that travel times will increase.

Advise to stock up in booze etc in Inverness, there is a small co-op in Brora and Golspie (15mins south as you pass through Golspie to get to Brora)

Toilets at Golspie behind co-op good size and can cater for a bus

Toilets at Asda at Tain

Brora are currently under a transitional period where money is pouring in, rumours circulated they was linked with Derek Riorden and have a host of ex Ross County and ICT players playing for them

The real football team in the north is Wick Academy

Buzzing for this as its just one hour south of me meaning its the furthest north in my memory Rangers have ever came. Some facts for the lads coming south:

There is an Asda in Tain which is right next to the main road North of Inverness.

Returning traffic beware after game of roadworks at kessock bridge filtering will mean that travel times will increase.

Advise to stock up in booze etc in Inverness, there is a small co-op in Brora and Golspie (15mins south as you pass through Golspie to get to Brora)

Toilets at Asda at Tain

Brora are currently under a transitional period where money is pouring in, rumours circulated they was linked with Derek Riorden and have a host of ex Ross County and ICT players playing for them

The real football team in the north is Wick Academy Golspie Sutherland

Fixed that for you (tu)

Toilets at Asda at Tain

I'm sure Molde would be further North :sherlock:

Is the Kessock Bridge filtering not set to be finished by the end of this month?

In any case, you can take the alternative route through Beauly.

I'm sure I heard it ws the 30th June. If it is delayed then hopefully the traffic will be ok as the match is on a Sunday.

Toilets at Asda at Tain

On my Birthday aswell. Then a week later am away on holiday. (tu):pipe:

Or indeed Gotu up in the Faroe Islands (Gonna get this one in before Johan Hentze does :pipe:) :D

Damn you! I will still correct you on this.. Rangers played in Toftir, which was the national stadium at the time. I played in the Brass Band at half time..my uncle played in both fixtures also.. :pipe:

Damn you! I will still correct you on this.. Rangers played in Toftir, which was the national stadium at the time. I played in the Brass Band at half time..my uncle played in both fixtures also.. :pipe:

That is a a story always worth trumpeting :pipe:

As it happens, I did recall that was the case with the venue but thought would cast out the line with a juicy morsel waiting for the bite anyway :sherlock:

A great Mag in it's day.............

Yep learned to 'read' it using only one hand :matron:

Now back to Brora ---- I though Scotland stopped at Inverness -- is there life beyond Inverness??

To all those able to make the journey have a great time.

Met a bunch of lassies from Brora who were down in Newcastle on a hen night last year. Top totty and all bearettes. Great accents and good fun, what happens in Newcastle stays in Newcastle!

In other news, the traffic lights in Brora will change on a Thursday this year.

Met a bunch of lassies from Brora who were down in Newcastle on a hen night last year. Top totty and all bearettes. Great accents and good fun, what happens in Newcastle stays in Newcastle!

feck it I'm going now haha

Toilets at Asda at Tain

I have family up your neck of the woods so this is gonna be a great wee trip for me :D used to do a lot of camping in Dornoch and Embo too :)

The Brora tourism board Should be paying you.

Toilets at Asda at Tain

Wick Academy? You having a laugh? Dirty weekers