Doncaster on SSB - Heavy Hints Hearts NewCo will Stay In Premiership

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that annoys me is that we get accused of running away from debt etc yet a CVA is exactly that! There is no difference other than allowing the same cooperate company to continue as is on paper, despite completely new ownership changing the cooperate governance.

Masterton wiped off 8M today and the small creditors get nada. There was a jubilant tone on the BBC as Jim Leishman was interviewed.

You do realise you are getting angry about something that hasn't happened yet....HMRC proved today they only don't do a deal when it involves rangers so although I appreciate they aren't the main creditor at hearts I have absolutely no doubt they will get a CVA passed!

The thing that annoys me is that we get accused of running away from debt etc yet a CVA is exactly that! There is no difference other than allowing the same cooperate company to continue as is on paper, despite completely new ownership changing the cooperate governance.

I agree mate, I think Hearts will get the CVA, they are only about £1m away in negotiations.

Am trying to remain so-so about them getting one. Want SPL clubs to suffer, but want some decent teams to play when we get back also.

Your spot on with the CVA though, the difference between a CVA and a CVL is basically nothing, yet they are getting painted as somehow morally polar opposite.

Are we really surprised in any shape or form.

For reconstruction to go through all clubs were assured a safety net IMO.

We got shafted, they then changed the rules.

They had a plan to fuck us over and it worked.

We learnt from that and it won't happen again.

We also learnt all the haters, even some we would never have thought, and they never expected to see us back.

But we are on our way, and they are shitting it big time.

We will be ready for them before they are ready for us, that's for sure.

We have our own plan now, fuck Hearts and all the rest of them.

The only agenda we should be interested in now is our own.

Was there not talk that BDO would have enough cash to pay off all the creditors in full and still have some cash left over, breaks my heart to think of HMRC getting a penny, never had a problem paying my taxes until last year, now think of it as handing cash over to the enemy.

The can't say this is a new issue tho, as they have recently just made a new company themselves the SPFL surely this would be covered in the "new rule Book"

Just you watch them. Previously there were 2 companies, SPL with 16 shares iirc, and SFL with 30 shares. The SPL only kicked us out half knowing we had somewhere else to go to. There is now 1 company and no escape route. They've fudged it up so much that no-one can successfully argue a precedent was set last summer.

I agree mate, I think Hearts will get the CVA, they are only about £1m away in negotiations.

Am trying to remain so-so about them getting one. Want SPL clubs to suffer, but want some decent teams to play when we get back also.

Your spot on with the CVA though, the difference between a CVA and a CVL is basically nothing, yet they are getting painted as somehow morally polar opposite.

The Massone bid is about 1m pound away in negotiations but it has no proof of funding.

The Foundation of half wits are a couple of million short.

Going by what's said in the OP, there's no difference between our situation post CVA refusal, & Hearts current situation. We could have been....and probably would have been in the SPL IF the clubs had voted Yes! If Hearts go to Newco, then the same will happen.

Only difference is Hearts don't have the red herring that was the big tax case, when it came to the vote. Everyone expected us to be found guilty and they acted accordingly.

Oh and BTW if Hearts get off with this, wait and see the rest of them follow, Aberdeen, DUTD and anyone else who wants a fresh start and shed some historical debts.

totally agree, if hearts want to remain a club then they should be made to pay all their debts - no compromise. if so we should take SFA to court for punishing us, relegating us and forcing us to pay very last penny back. which to be fair to CG, like him or not, he done. and we kept our history. will be interesting to see how this one goes

What he said is correct. It has nothing to do with Doncaster, it is up to the clubs to vote on the matter.

no it isnt.

Tue SPL passed the Rangers decision onto the clubs, but they were supposed to make the decision.

They wont give the clubs a say this time IMO. Like someone said earlier, disguting but totally unsurprisng

Listened to all of 5 minutes. Coke head, shit head and dick head. What a fuckin line up!

Listened to shit head's response to the Morton fan on the Hearts scenario. Couldn't even wait until he finished. The man is one cunt of a rhat bastard and enjoying it. He is laughing his cock of at us. This rhat bastard should never be allowed into our stadium ever again. If he does on a match day, we must ensure that he makes the quickest exit of his life! This heinous cunt deserves on hard fucking time of it! Love to bump into this cunt on a night out!

Going by what's said in the OP, there's no difference between our situation post CVA refusal, & Hearts current situation. We could have been....and probably would have been in the SPL IF the clubs had voted Yes! If Hearts go to Newco, then the same will happen.

Only difference is Hearts don't have the red herring that was the big tax case, when it came to the vote. Everyone expected us to be found guilty and they acted accordingly.

If hearts newco they have no share in the new company. So they would need to apply to league 2 for entry

Just listening to SSB (I know, I know!) with Doncaster being on sounding very sleazy.

Heavy hints coming out that Hearts if they fail to gain a CVA and go NewCo will retain their place in the top division.

When pressed by a caller, one of the other pundits stated that if Hearts went NewCo they would have to start at the bottom like Rangers. The pundit then asked Doncaster 'That has to happen right?' to which he replied 'Oh well I dont know about that now!'. He than went on to state that the transfer of their league share would be at the total discretion of the board.

Sounds like if Hearts NewCo mid season, and somehow find a stadium to play in, they will be allowed to keep their place. Would be an absolute scandal if true after what we were put through.

I still think they are close enough in discussions to get a CVA, but listening to this guy made my blood boil.

I hope it happens ie Hearts newco and getting to remain in the league...will just go to confirm to the world we were actually shafted by these cunts!