I'm sorry but..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an amazing opportunity to change the footballing philosophy at Rangers but nothing is changing in the tactical front.

There is no doubt in my mind that administration etc saved McCoists job.

There is no shame in holding your hands up and admitting you are not management material, especially at a team like Rangers where the demands and pressure are high.

Going out to Forfar in the first round of the League cup is just not acceptable. Even with last seasons squad I would expect to beat Forfar.

I'm not going to start calling for the management to be sacked over this result, but after this serious questions need to asked and improvements made imminently if we are to progress this season.

No excuses, and there are no excuses for that.

Going out to Forfar in the first round of the League cup is just not acceptable. Even with last seasons squad I would expect to beat Forfar.

I'm not going to start calling for the management to be sacked over this result, but after this serious questions need to asked and improvements made imminently if we are to progress this season.

This (tu)

I know there were lots of changes as the new guys couldn't play, but those who played have all had a pre-season & there is absolutely NO excuse for part-timers finishing stronger than us.

So much for the 'improved' fitness.

that team should have been able to beat a part time team like Forfar, lee Wallace , mcculloch , black , little, templeton are all on good wages and today you couldn't tell who that part time team was, and why ally put jig back in defence right after we scored I don't know, it was like we were hanging on for pens, total disgrace

I've never before believed Ally being sacked would help us as I really believed(and hoped)he would come good and besides who would replace him?

But this result today has destroyed my blind Loyalty and enough is enough how many more embarrassments should we accept?

I know we are not yet the Rangers of old as in standard of player but surely the likes of Annan,Peterhead and Forfar as well as a few other part timers shouldn't be defeating us quite so regularly and easily??

This is all frying my head and leaves me with more questions than answers and for that reason I'm away out to get pissed.

He should be given the chance to quit and if he doesn't take it then sack him.

I've not called for his head before but now is the time for a change.

You know what will happen now though, you'll have the TBK mark XVI promising not to sack Super Ally and using the Rangers managers job as a pawn in their power games.

I always hated the Alli out brigade but after today I'm with them, he is embarrassing himself, he is embarrassing the club and he is embarrassing the fans.

If he loves Rangers like he says he will be on his way back to Ibrox to hand his resignation in.

I always hated the Alli out brigade but after today I'm with them, he is embarrassing himself, he is embarrassing the club and he is embarrassing the fans.

If he loves Rangers like he says he will be on his way back to Ibrox to hand his resignation in.

OUTED

This.

I didn't see the game but it sounds like our fitness levels which have been so impressive during pre season just fell away, is this the case and if so how the fuck is that possible? I guess what I'm asking is was it our tactics that let us down or our fitness and desire or something else entirely?

Sure keep Ally on - at $750,000.00 or whatever he is on at this level - he is doing a great job!

The whole football management team should be fired after more of this rubbish.

We had a bunch of SPL/Internationalists out there today vs Forfar. Wallace, McCulloch, Templeton, Black, Little, etc vs part timers.

Forfar seemed fitter at the end too.

When is enough, enough?

We had a CH at RB and 1 up front too.

Great job Ally.

I'm sorry but...

The players on the park should be good enough to be beat Forfar. They should be good enough to beat Stirling Albion and whatever other part-time side has turned us over. Last week we seen a squad of Gallacher; McAusland, Faure, McCulloch, Wallace; Black, Crawford, Law, MacLeod; Little & Daly trounce Albion Rovers in a performance unseen last season. We seen the formation that Ally was working on in pre-season and them playing the way he wanted them to play. That team only included two new signings but two who played to great effect.

There are certain players who, sadly, are just not up to the quality of playing for Rangers regardless of who is in charge. Ally has brought in 8 new player, all of which were the players he wanted.

This team that played day was effectively the team fielded last season barring a few players who were prime culprits for poor performances last season. If they didn't have it last season, why would they have it this season?

Is it McCoist's fault Andy Little couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo? Is it McCoist's fault that his hand was forced today? Is it McCoist's fault the players on the pitch today couldn't deliver? At the end of the day, the team on the park either has the quality to play for Rangers or it doesn't. From today's starting 11, 6 at a push would make my starting 11 or my plans come September. The other half would be lucky to be still at the club.

I'm not making excuses for McCoist and McCoist shouldn't be making excuses for the team but all I'm saying is if the team today couldn't work effectively as a team last season why would today have been any different? It's probably the weakest team we've got.

Like I said, there's no excuses for today's result but these things happen in football. Were we really going to win the League Cup? Most probably not. We will most certainly, without challenge, walk to the league trophy and we should, without doubt be winning the Ramsdens Cup. With a full strength squad on the field we should be at least challenging for the Scottish Cup this season.

I'm far from happy at today's result but nothing was ideal. At any stage, should the players fail to rise to such expectations, then I will expect action to be taken. Should the players of the strongest possible fielded team fail to overturn these sort of clubs then it will show they are not fit to wear the jersey for another game let alone season and they should be removed. I would also expect the management team to be relieved of their duties also.

The season is a marathon, not a race. Last week was promising, this week not so much. McCoist shouldn't be sacked based on this result though - I don't care what anybody says about it.