A reply from the BBC regarding Jim Spence

1st_Jan_1994

Fucking annoys me that as a consumer I cant use my right to vote with my feet in regard to the BBC , instead I'm legally obliged to fund this obnoxious organisation through a tv licence.

its gonna take mass action to fix these cunts, individuals are powerless.

You aren't legally obliged at all, this is just what they try and tell you.

The only thing you need a license for is if you watch or record live TV.

You don't need one for catch up services or streaming services so you can get netflix for a year and still pocket more than half the license fee.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got the same reply

i have followed it up with another complaint also telling them what a vile man jim spence is and adding cosgrove/cowan to that.

i also said that i am 71 yrs old and had listened to sportsound for many years but they had just lost another listener.

dont suppose they will bother but i got it off my chest

Can you imagine if when anyone who mentioned the BBC said " And here is the BBC (a corporation that some people think, hired and protected a full peado ring) news at Ten,

Would be good for The BBC (a corporation that some people think, hired and protected a full peado ring) Sports personality of the Year

if a journalist trolls us.....instead of getting all overly offended and making complaints should we not just troll back? End of the day some people are on the wind up to drum up controversy and most on this site take the bait all day long.

Overly offended? Get fucked

Just keep sending the BBC trust your complaints. They will get sick of the no marks up at BBC Scotland and will be dealt with.

Do not go on to these cretins twitter pages and abuse them or give them a reaction complain through the correct channels.

And we will eventually sort the ugly ginger roaster and all his beast friends out.

Regardless what the outcome is, one thing is guaranteed all complaints show on the annual audit. Basically all complaints show senior management in a bad light and they have to answer all complaints to the HM Inspections that take place and are published for public viewing. So keep up the complaints and demand an individual reply.

Sorry posted this on other thread.

Compliant at next stage:

I received a reply but in order for me to come to a reasonable view laugh.gif please answer the following: rolleyes.gif

1.You said: "The phrase was used in the context of a live discussion " no other panel member referred to "old club" no caller either! so why mention it? and what relevance did it have to the discussion?

also:

2.Mr Spence and the program directly contravened the trust guidelines on accuracy what are the going to do to rectify this?

3. Do you except that the statement about "old Club" is not accurate and that Ranger 1872 in now plying football in SPFL 2?

4.What is meant by "better phrased within the live piece" what phrase should have been used?

For clarity this is what the trust ruling was!

'__the BBC had not used clear, precise language and due accuracy had not been achieved where the distinction between an old and new Rangers had been made in output referring to, and related to, football and the club as opposed to the old and new company'

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Can you imagine if when anyone who mentioned the BBC said " And here is the BBC (a corporation that some people think, hired and protected a full peado ring) news at Ten,

Would be good for The BBC (a corporation that some people think, hired and protected a full peado ring) Sports personality of the Year

Very good point !!

Just got a second reply from them saying "We have nothing further to add". What an absolute fucking disgrace the BBC are.

No really surprising. If I get that reply I'm going to assure them I will be setting up campaigns for Rangers fans on forums and Facebook to stop paying their TV licences as from NOW and cite the exact reasons for it that we refuse to fund an anti-Rangers bias and agendas

I have also received reply 2 - "We have nothing further to add" - they are utterly useless. This country would be well served were they to be closed down permanently. They are supposedly a public service - nothing out of ten on that front. BBC Scotland is a scandal.

I will take this matter onwards and upwards - I hope many others do the same. Do NOT let these worthless idiots undermine you - keep at them till they are defeated!

Here is my next stage communication:

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m not at all surprised to have been fobbed off again by BBC Scotland Sport – rather unprofessionally in my view. They referred me to you.

I assume you will be able to draw the previous correspondence together but if not let me know and I can furnish copies as required.

I hope unlike BBC Scotland Sport’s Editor you will read properly the complaint I lodged. I hope you will begin to see just what a nefarious bunch of people are employed by that department and also see how they publically rebel against and flout the BBC Trust and it’s findings. I hope you will deal with it.

I suspect however that this matter will not strictly fall within your remit and I expect it will be referred to Mr Small – back in the self preservation society that exists at BBC Scotland. It would be a pity if we had to go through that pantomime but I suppose rules are rules.

Once again I expect a much more professional and considerate response from White City but equally I fear we will get rapidly back to blind denial from Pacific Quay.

Irrespective – I now formally ask you to look at this issue – I hope you can see just what a parcel of rogues are working together at BBC Scotland and find the desire to support the public view that this needs to be stopped now. If you care to look at social media you will find over 30,000 hits on this most recent breach by Spence and BBC Scotland. How any publically funded organisation can live with that level of negativity from their customers whilst maintaining a cosy cabal of staff who continually promote personal agendas and opinions frankly astounds me.

I look forward to your response.

See when following up the complaint (this is the first chance I've got) is anyone else getting an error saying the case code is incorrect or the wrong format?

No idea why ... I've copied it correctly ... and it says you've got 20 days to follow it up from original reply so it's not exceeded the time limit