Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the guy is a wank, but what about the dog. There is nothing good about this story or picking this battle. Some arseholes attacked a dog and by dragging this guys background up dos not excuse what happened. Yes he is a prick, but whoever carried out that cowardly act on an innocent animal is an absolute scumbag.

Do you have evidence that the dog was actually attacked? Or are you basing that on what this proven bigot claims?

Can you prove it did not get attacked? What i think is that it is just highlighting the ugly side of Glasgow and sectarianism on both sides of the coin (if stories are accurate). It sounds like a bunch of arseholes and a dog.

Aye the guy is a wank, but what about the dog. There is nothing good about this story or picking this battle. Some arseholes attacked a dog and by dragging this guys background up dos not excuse what happened. Yes he is a prick, but whoever carried out that cowardly act on an innocent animal is an absolute scumbag.

Are you deliberately avoiding answering my question or are you unable to? Do you have any evidence that this attack on this dog even took place other than the claims from a proven hater of our club????

Are you deliberately avoiding answering my question or are you unable to? Do you have any evidence that this attack on this dog even took place other than the claims from a proven hater of our club????

I have as much evidence as you have that it did not. I am not defending this guy at all. Not in the slightest. I just think the whole story highlights the shitey side of Glasgow. Stories like this in the paper or what is discovered about VB is all horrible reading. I do care about the dog though. Shite owner and a possible kicking. Not good.

Can you prove it did not get attacked? What i think is that it is just highlighting the ugly side of Glasgow and sectarianism on both sides of the coin (if stories are accurate). It sounds like a bunch of arseholes and a dog.

My dog was attacked up bellahouston park last week because his name is cooper....I think it was Celtic fans that done it because they shouted h**....do you believe me? Because that seems to be the only evidence thus far that this even took place! Listen it may well have but look at the source of the story and the character of the alledged victim! Just because its in the paper doesn't make it true or at least not nessecarily the version he has coined!

My dog was attacked up bellahouston park last week because his name is cooper....I think it was Celtic fans that done it because they shouted h**....do you believe me? Because that seems to be the only evidence thus far that this even took place! Listen it may well have but look at the source of the story and the character of the alledged victim! Just because its in the paper doesn't make it true or at least not nessecarily the version he has coined!

Posts like this always flush out the Bheasts and the hand wringers

Bet you cunts all felt sorry for wee Roisin (aged 37) when she spontaneously burst in to tears at the famine song

I am pleased and proud my side of the coin (heads) has our Queen on it and as you know their side is tails and you always get shit close to a tail just like that fat useless cunts dog. I hope VB has passed this on to the Sun and the Police for their thoughts on this as this clown deserves to be jailed.

To paraphrase that article -

Whole Scottish football is on its knees, while the leadrship of the SFA and spfl have proven they are not fit for purpose, and the spfl has yet to find a sponsor - while the support of our great club look on at the open battle for control of our club, and while no party looking for control has communicated what they want to achieve - VB think its important to do a character assassination ad a no name ned, give the oxygen of more publicity to the sun and its shit story and legitimise the whole debate.

( btw i feel sorry for the dog on so many levels - shit owner, shit strip , and took a kicking from cowards! - no one seems to care for that 'victim' )

Vb has certain stated aims - articles like this are strategically unsound, tactically inept and it's such a shame so many in here don't see that!

The key to winning is to pick ur battles - this isn't even a battle - it's an insignificance that only appeals to a certain minority of our wider fan base but lets keep on ignoring the big stuff and promote the minutiae! Why?

Go play with a rope you cock.

We don't really know if there was an attack or not and what the motives were either if this happened.Had the alleged victim not taken second prize I am sure there would have been boastful facebook stories about this on his side.Attacking people or animals without provocation or valid reason is wrong but defending yourself is fine.We have yet to hear the alleged attacker side of the story yet.There likely will be a victim side of the story,an attacker side of the story and somewhere in between the truth.

I am pleased and proud my side of the coin (heads) has our Queen on it and as you know their side is tails and you always get shit close to a tail just like that fat useless cunts dog. I hope VB has passed this on to the Sun and the Police for their thoughts on this as this clown deserves to be jailed.

We have.