Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, well sourced article from VB...it amazes me that this story was given headline billing yesterday....actually I'm not. The chance to insinuate that rangers fans are bigots and that this was a "hate crime" despite absolutely no evidence to support that shows you what we are up against!

Please retweet this, send to journalists, police etc....I'm pretty confident looking at this cretins page the reality will be that he probably caused and altercation (if there even was one). The fact the sun can run a story with no proof yet insinuate clearly that it was a religiously motivated attack empathises the levels these rags will stoop.

To paraphrase that article -

Whole Scottish football is on its knees, while the leadrship of the SFA and spfl have proven they are not fit for purpose, and the spfl has yet to find a sponsor - while the support of our great club look on at the open battle for control of our club, and while no party looking for control has communicated what they want to achieve - VB think its important to do a character assassination ad a no name ned, give the oxygen of more publicity to the sun and its shit story and legitimise the whole debate.

( btw i feel sorry for the dog on so many levels - shit owner, shit strip , and took a kicking from cowards! - no one seems to care for that 'victim' )

Vb has certain stated aims - articles like this are strategically unsound, tactically inept and it's such a shame so many in here don't see that!

The key to winning is to pick ur battles - this isn't even a battle - it's an insignificance that only appeals to a certain minority of our wider fan base but lets keep on ignoring the big stuff and promote the minutiae! Why?

Excellent, well sourced article from VB...it amazes me that this story was given headline billing yesterday....actually I'm not. The chance to insinuate that rangers fans are bigots and that this was a "hate crime" despite absolutely no evidence to support that shows you what we are up against!

Please retweet this, send to journalists, police etc....I'm pretty confident looking at this cretins page the reality will be that he probably caused and altercation (if there even was one). The fact the sun can run a story with no proof yet insinuate clearly that it was a religiously motivated attack empathises the levels these rags will stoop.

... It's amazed me that we give this story the validity of retort!

The point VB raised about this guy needing taken in for a chat with the police about his sectarian language is well made and important.

Who gives a shit what the Sun do or don't do, this guy has stepped over a line big time.

Will be hugely disappointed if Police Scotland don't react.

You only have to make a complaint and they must act.

If that entire article was sent to the police then they have to act on it. Has it, or will it be sent? Can someone on VB ask the writer if he will be sending a copy?

Whole Scottish football is on its knees, while the leadrship of the SFA and spfl have proven they are not fit for purpose, and the spfl has yet to find a sponsor - while the support of our great club look on at the open battle for control of our club, and while no party looking for control has communicated what they want to achieve - VB think its important to do a character assassination ad a no name ned, give the oxygen of more publicity to the sun and its shit story and legitimise the whole debate.

( btw i feel sorry for the dog on so many levels - shit owner, shit strip , and took a kicking from cowards! - no one seems to care for that 'victim' )

Vb has certain stated aims - articles like this are strategically unsound, tactically inept and it's such a shame so many in here don't see that!

The key to winning is to pick ur battles - this isn't even a battle - it's an insignificance that only appeals to a certain minority of our wider fan base but lets keep on ignoring the big stuff and promote the minutiae! Why?

There are bigger fights but this is an easy one we can win and does form part of the bigger picture with regards getting journalists to print more balanced articles so I think it is a good article and needs to be promoted out there.

I don't post much on here but read peoples views on here every day and really don't think your a rangers fan!

If the dog had a fucking scotland top on and was abused by a couple of "alledged england fans" no doubt you would have a different view on the matter! Worst cunt

Is the state of Scottish Football the fault of Rangers?

While you sit back and tut, shake your head when it's not stuck up your arse, and wring you hands, all in undignified silence, the VB's are defending the club, not any faction within it, at every turn.

You are a prick, trying to point score at an article that shows the press up for what they are, Rangers haters, says a lot more about you than the VB's.

Rangers fan my hole.

Do you have evidence this even took place or are you just taking what this bigot says as gospel? The VB have done a good job here and have shown "professional journalists" up for what they are....no background checks, no validation of the claims but hey it's a story they can use to legitimise the perception that rangers fans are bigots and Celtic fans (even dogs) are victims! This is what we are up against! Show me proof this actually occurred and evidence it was an unprovoked attack by a rangers fan then I will change my current view.....