If we were to draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup

nvager

The atmosphere would be truly frightening. I think the "bitter rivalry" from past days has now evolved in to utter hatred for one another after their attempts to destroy us. In fact there is now an utter contempt for all SPL teams by the support.

Perhaps I am wrong, but the SFA/SFPL just do not know what they have created by their crusade against us.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be an instant sell out and I'd give anything to be at the first game against the non-washers, the atmosphere will be like nothing experienced in years.

Definitely hatred there, will all be fuel to the fire to sing non-stop and show them how strong our support is. WATP.

I think "reuniting the Old Firm" is Neil Doncasters Hail Mary here... when the time comes for us to take our place again in the top tier everyone is going to be so interested in these games that I predict season ticket sales at both clubs will go through the roof and Doncaster and Co will be auctioning off our games to the highest bidder.

It'll be an explosion of mangled hatred and everyone around the globe will pay big bucks to watch the fall out

Will be an instant sell out and I'd give anything to be at the first game against the non-washers, the atmosphere will be like nothing experienced in years.

Definitely hatred there, will all be fuel to the fire to sing non-stop and show them how strong our support is. WATP.

Dont think it would be any different than before .We hated them before and we would hate them next game .They would bait us and more than likely many bears would take the bait .Hopefully if that ever happens we would have a support that was capable of turning it around 180degrees similar to the 3-2 game at Ibrox where they had no answer to our chants .Honestly think we will be in for a rough time for a few matches but we will have to face them sooner than later .This season would be as good as any .They would get a selected ref for their match anyway .Peter would now see to that .

celtic fans would be climbing over themselves to get tickets . They Would be able to sell out their stadium 5 times over . And would treat it as their biggest game since we were put in the 3rd division . This would ruin their myth that we're a new club .how would they explain why so many fans would be desperate to see a match against a 2nd division team who they claim didnt even exist 2 years ago

While I would go into the game with hope , it would be more hope than expectation, as they are stronger on the playing field than us at the moment. But it's football .... And where there is hope there is always a chance! Would love to win - but to lose would give them far to much bragging Rights, and yet the day will come when we do play them, and the day will come when we beat them again - I look forward to that day!