1872 - Sack The Board

TheBluenose1972

205 members have voted

1. 1. Will you sing "Sack The Board" today?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sons of Struth mate, Put another shrimp on the barbie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't think we have enough info to come out with a statement like that. I honestly don't think I will be voting for them but I want to see the accounts first and I really want Jack out the door as thought it was poor that they hired him. He buries bad news about people and is very good at it but I want transparency about the people running our club.

I will not be chanting any such shite, I will be supporting my team and the armed forces.

I will leave the divisive chanting to others.

funny enough, If you read the profile of the divisive posters on here they go to Ibrox "once or twice a season" or "as often as they can"

Priceless

I will not be chanting any such shite, I will be supporting my team and the armed forces.

I will leave the divisive chanting to others.

funny enough, If you read the profile of the divisive posters on here they go to Ibrox "once or twice a season" or "as often as they can"

Priceless

That'll be why they speak on our behalf then. You couldnae make it up.

I won't be joining in and wont be accepting any leaflet. Today, of all days, is not the time for this. As many have said its a day to support the team on the pitch and the members of the armed forces attending.

It does appear that this group have no interest in taking a step back to allow ALL fans to express their appreciation for the troops. They only appear interested in their blinkered and narrow minded agenda which will bring negative headlines to the club. I'm sure this goes directly against the ethos of the man they claim to be 'sons' of. As for their unwillingness to engage in any constructive debate with those who disagree with their actions I think that tells me all I need to know about this mob.

You know what, THIS has got to be one of the most embarrassing threads I have ever seen on RM! Have your opinions by all means, but go and support the team and the troops today, leave the boardroom chaos till the end of the match, we are all better than this. no offence to the SOS, but like they are going to allow you access to leave these leaflets!

Not a chance and anyone near me who did I would immediately question why? What evidence (factual not Internet hysteria) is there that they are inept?

Yet more divisive nonsense and I hate that about our support.....why can't we just deal in facts instead of all this scaremongering Pish!