David Templeton transfer request tomorrow

1st_Jan_1994

He hasn't got the pace to play as a winger,although he has scored some really nice goals, wouldn't bother me one way or another if he left.

Some people need to watch him play.

One of the fastest players we have.when he can be bothered

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

Seems I'm thick when it comes to the twitter crap.

That and Facebook would see me in the nick. :lol:

Hahaha I'm not the best at it, I don't understand all the hash tag pish, but I googled his twitter and clicked on "all tweets". And it came up. Haha which is good for a numbnut like me.

If Temps leaves I'm gonny give up my ST after 26 years. Last season Ally had Little slightly wide and that didnae work. Ally's got enough players now, he signed Temps and he would be first on my team sheet every week.

Either fishing or on the sauce?

Some people need to watch him play.

One of the fastest players we have.when he can be bothered

I would describe him as deceptively slow; certainly not one of the fastest players. His problem with consistency and attitude added to the reluctance of the manager to use attacking width will be a drawback in his career with us.

I would describe him as deceptively slow; certainly not one of the fastest players. His problem with consistency and attitude added to the reluctance of the manager to use attacking width will be a drawback in his career with us.

I'm not so sure I would miss him. Seems a bit of a luxury player to me, far too inconsistent and flimsy. I haven't seen him stamp his authority on a game, tends to come on as a sub and does well, but for where we are I expect more for a player of obvious talent. I guess his injuries haven't helped, but to be precious about playing on artificial pitches I lost a lot of hope for him pretty early on.

If true then fair play. He helped us last season. He hasn't done too shabby this season when he has played neither. Think it's a shame to ball him out for wanting to get some proper game time. He is a young lad so will be eager to show his skills elsewhere if he can't get to with us.

If it is a load of poop then happy to keep him and hope he gets more game time with us because he is a good player when he gets his chances too regardless of what some of you grumps say :P

He came to us and tried his best. I won't give him abuse for it, he simply hasn't made an impact.

Some players just can't make the step up to play consistently for a club like ours. For all the games I've watched him in, this season and last, he hasn't had a good 90 mins yet. Constantly makes bad decisions and invariably our attacks break down.

If he wants to stay with us, he'll need to improve his game quickly. Cut out the stupid step overs and tricks, he ain't Ronaldo! Keep it simple, and build his confidence and ability.

If he doesn't want to do that, he is doing the right thing asking for a transfer.

Why is he not in the starting 11? He is one of the best players we have, Is he unfit? Is it his attitude? Why is Ally not playing him from the start? He would be one of the first on my team sheet every week, yes he is inconsistent but it is up to the highly paid backroom staff to get the best out the lad. Hope it is not true. Will phone shettleson later to find out if there is any truth in it.

Why is he not in the starting 11? He is one of the best players we have, Is he unfit? Is it his attitude? Why is Ally not playing him from the start? He would be one of the first on my team sheet every week, yes he is inconsistent but it is up to the highly paid backroom staff to get the best out the lad. Hope it is not true. Will phone shettleson later to find out if there is any truth in it.

When we went 3 up the RTV commentator said that "we won't need temps as we are 3 up now" I took that to mean he was carrying a slight knock

Looks like he must look at RM.

Think he was asked about It first was he not?

I think we will see him more next season. He plays most home games and it's cause we have the big open pitch at Ibrox.

Next season there are more teams who want to play rather boot fuck out of us. Some of the tackles yesterday were poor again