Coisty plans Ally shuffle for Stenny cup clash

Ace

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Far be it for me to turn this into an "Ally bash" (and I haven't read the link) but surely that's part of the problem?

A good coach would be able to rotate his squad without changing the shape of the side because they're all playing in the same style at training. The U-21's, the U-19's, the U-17's etc.....all playing the same way so that when change is made it's only the personnel that alters, not the team pattern.

If Barca' are without Messi does the manager change their shape? Likewise at Arsenal, does Wenger change everything because Wilshere or Walcott are missing?

Top-of-the-range examples I will grant you, but the fact remains.

I agree with that, but in our case the squad make up is less well-planned for various well-worn reasons.

What you suggest is absolutely the way, but years ahead from now I think.

Play our best team its up to the squad players to prove they are good enough to take the current players places. That's always been the way in football you dont just play players to give them game time.

If your good enough you start if not you sit it out till you get your chance.

But when they go out 3 or 4 rounds before the final it's devalued somewhat surely? If we don't play them then it's devalued?

Seriously some rangers fans attitudes worry me tbh,

back - no thats not what i am saying - we dont have to beat them for the cup win to be of value - where are you getting that? - if they get knocked out in the first round by someone else then hard luck....but its defo of more value if bigger teams are in it to start surely ?.......or we should just as well apply to the P&D Saturday Morning Alfa taxi cup if the level of oppostion doesn't count.

back - no thats not what i am saying - we dont have to beat them for the cup win to be of value - where are you getting that? - if they get knocked out in the first round by someone else then hard luck....but its defo of more value if bigger teams are in it to start surely ?.......or we should just as well apply to the P&D Saturday Morning Alfa taxi cup if the level of oppostion doesn't count.

Don't be so fucking stupid, seriously

You must be trolling, even slightly.

I disagree

Find it a bit sickening some attitudes towards it

It may not be the biggest thing we will win but when did we become snobs when it came to winning trophies Ffs

If I didn't know any better I'd say some fans were getting the excuses in early

If we want to continue being the worlds most successful club then every game is a must win

Quite right i certainly want to win every trophy in Scotland and we have been starved of cup success for too long now. Got to take this seriously or whats the point in turning up.

Play the best team in every game, cup or league.

Not trying to be arrogant here , but once were 2/3 goals up then you can rotate the players.

Lets not forget injuries / suspensions are always going to force us to change the team around anyway.

Trolling? fuck sake.

You think the Ramsdens is of equal value to the Scottish Cup? I would say you dont. The reason for that is the quality of the opposition makes it more prestigious. How hard is this?

The fa cup is valued more than the carling cup and scottish cup more valued than the league cup, do you not celebrate them due to them not being as prestigious?

We shoulda just went out in round 1

The fa cup is valued more than the carling cup and scottish cup more valued than the league cup, do you not celebrate them due to them not being as prestigious?

We shoulda just went out in round 1

Who said anything about not celebrating? I want us to win it and i think we will easily, but i wont be shouting from the rooftops - I am just not that fussed about the Ramsdens due to the inherently limited opposition and nature of the competition - in the long run it will simply be a tick in the box to say we won it and then come 18 months down the line we will never play in it again and completely forget about it. My celebration will reflect that status.

Who said anything about not celebrating? I want us to win it and i think we will easily, but i wont be shouting from the rooftops - I am just not that fussed about the Ramsdens due to the inherently limited opposition and nature of the competition - in the long run it will simply be a tick in the box to say we won it and then come 18 months down the line we will never play in it again and completely forget about it. My celebration will reflect that status.

Wow you sound like you know how to have a good time.

Someone should tell those fans who follow home and away every week that these leagues mean fuck all

Wow you sound like you know how to have a good time.

Someone should tell those fans who follow home and away every week that these leagues mean fuck all

I didn't mention the leagues - we have to win them - I am talking about the Ramsden cup and have been all topic.

If we scored a penalty in the last second tonight to win the match and go through to the final, would you celebrate like you did when wee nacho scored against Fiorentina?

I didn't mention the leagues - we have to win them - I am talking about the Ramsden cup and have been all topic.

If we scored a penalty in the last second tonight to win the match and go through to the final, would you celebrate like you did when wee nacho scored against Fiorentina?

:lol:

No but I would still go a bit radio rental. After all it's Rangers for me not the opposition, this is going to be the only trophy outside of division 1/championship we haven't won, I want it and badly at that. I want all the trophies in Scotland

"The Ibrox boss has arguably the second strongest squad of players in Scotland at his disposal"

Does this not just tell you how much of a joke Scottish football is? How a team in the 2nd division can have the 2nd best team in the country?

Also shows you how bigoted this little no mark country is when they chose to Kick Rangers into the 3rd tier. Thats the way i see it, how would an outsider see it when they have only known Rangers to be in the champions league etc.........

Where in the article does it say Ally is going to shuffle the team around tonight? Nowhere! Yet another article that tries to spin the subject matter with no factual basis whatsoever. When will we learn? IF he doesn't "shuffle" the team some on this thread are going to look rather stupid. If he does then I'm sure to get it tight. :burt: