***Official Rangers v Airdrieonians Match Thread***

allgers

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutton did ok, without really imposing himself on the match, we missed some of these pin point passes from Black, think he will come straight back in against Dunfermline. Law was providing the passes tonight.

Hutton did ok, without really imposing himself on the match, we missed some of these pin point passes from Black, think he will come straight back in against Dunfermline. Law was providing the passes tonight.

Hutton played alright tonight, some of his passing was actually good but he wont/shouldn't replace either Peralta, Black, Law or MacLeod. He will be a good player for replacing either of the four if they get injured though. Hutton had his chance to impose himself on the team last season and didn't take it unfortunately.

good win tonight against a stubborn team i think law was motm his energy is fantastic and i think its the norm wallace is on another planet the guy is outstanding.favorite parts apart from the goals was mohsni taking the piss with great tekkers towards the end and the ardrie keeper banter.

Good win again 'Gers.my MOTM was Law,because of his effort we didn't miss Black,although Hutton was steady.Good team performance without getting out of 2nd gear and another brace for Daly,this guy could break all records by the end of the season.On the down side,think we need to vary the type of ball we put into the box and a bit more zip on them.If we can up our pace we should get a good run in the SC,here's hoping anyway.WATP.

With Hutton sitting it allowed Law to roam about and like you said he was Man of the Match.

Damn! 390 unread posts - looks like I won't be reading this thread.

Did anybody else think Mohsni should've got MOTM?

And was anyone else amused/concerned to see Peralta wearing gloves on what was one of the mildest November nights Scotland's ever seen?

There you go - that's my contribution :D

Damn 390 unread posts - looks like I won't be reading this thread.

And was anyone else amused/concerned to see Peralta wearing gloves on what was one of the mildest November nights Scotland's ever seen?

Damn 390 unread posts - looks like I won't be reading this thread.

Never mentioned him but his play all game was class. He's just so composed on the ball he makes it look easy and at the end he was doing a bit of showboating which is always good to see. He's a player who gets you off of your seat and who is worth paying to watch.

Hutton played alright tonight, some of his passing was actually good but he wont/shouldn't replace either Peralta, Black, Law or MacLeod. He will be a good player for replacing either of the four if they get injured though. Hutton had his chance to impose hiself on the team last season and didn;t take it unfrotunately.

I thought Hutton had added a few elements to his game at the start of the season, one of those was he did impose himself in the midfield. We always want these player to come back from injury and slot straight back in where they were before.

Thought Hutton was a weak link - missed Black again with his greater energy and dig. Clarke is suffering from the crowded penaly areas with these teams playing for a draw. Things didn't work out much for Daly, but still got 2 goals. Good Peralta performance and Wallace a class above everyone. Gers win at a canter.

Thought Hutton was a weak link - missed Black again with his greater energy and dig. Clarke is suffering from the crowded penaly areas with these teams playing for a draw. Things didn't work out much for Daly, but still got 2 goals. Good Peralta performance and Wallace a class above everyone. Gers win at a canter.

i dont think hutton was a weak link not up to the standards black has set but decent

Just in good result against a stubborn wall of white jerseys.

Peralta gave us a laugh at the govan rear when he took the gloves off and gave them at first to the lines man then threw them on the ground.Then the second half had his sleeves pulled over his hands.

Moshni , Law,Wallace played well.

Still think Mohsni might be a good option for the forward role, Daly worked tirelessly for the whole game scored two goals it could easily have went to him. Peralta was wearing the gloves as a fashion statement, when he saw the size of the crowd he thought twice about the moonwalk and took them off.

Agreed.

Other than the card waving antic Mohsni was also my man of the match closely followed by Nicky Law.

It was also good to see Peralta and Foster combining well on the right.

I thought Hutton had added a few elements to his game at the start of the season, one of those was he did impose himself in the midfield. We always want these player to come back from injury and slot straight back in where they were before.

During pre-season he looked a lot more of a player than he did the during the previous season. He was probably unlucky to get inured when he did as it's a big task for him to break into a team that keeps winning.

Scarkev (think it was him) said it was freezing!

Think Peralta had some on on Tuesday as well - that was only October!

Nicky Law was my MOTM he did well.

I'll take the victory: Rangers looked good at times with snappy passing but then at times they looked sloppy as well.

Good to see santa in his usual place down by the dug outs but i'm pretty sure he left early too :lol: Forgive me santa if i am wrong

Nicky Law was my MOTM he did well.

I'll take the victory: Rangers looked good at times with snappy passing but then at times they looked sloppy as well.

Good to see santa in his usual place down by the dug outs but i'm pretty sure he left early too :lol: Forgive me santa if i am wrong

I concur.