***** This might be the (official) only Rangers Vs Airdrieonians Thread ******

Bluepeter9

Sat 3pm Ibrox

Can't see another thread - I might be blind, or perhaps its been moved to the boardroom section :pipe:

I don't like changing a winning team so

Bell

Faure Jig (not Jog!) Moshni Wallace

Perlata Black Law Templeton

Clark Daly

Although Templeton needs to play better tomorrow than on Wed - especially that final ball (and that final ball is something even Wallace needs to work on)

3- 0 last time - same again will do.

I don't buy into this is we don't score in the first half we are doing something wrong shit BUT a first half goal would be good just to stop the moaning gits.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, scoring in the first half gives me a chance at seeing the goal a lot better. The last game I was at, versus Clyde last season, both goals were scored in the 2nd half, i.e., the Copland Road end. I'd forgotten my glasses which I need for long distance and just cheered when the crowd cheered. I won't be forgetting the specs tomorrow. I'm thinking we may whack them 5-0, with some goals in the 1st half, Broomloan End

Also, scoring in the first half gives me a chance at seeing the goal a lot better. The last game I was at, versus Clyde last season, both goals were scored in the 2nd half, i.e., the Copland Road end. I'd forgotten my glasses which I need for long distance and just cheered when the crowd cheered. I won't be forgetting the specs tomorrow. I'm thinking we may whack them 5-0, with some goals in the 1st half, Broomloan End

LOL I like second half goals as I am in the Govan Front level with the penalty spot at the Copland end!

LOL I like second half goals as I am in the Govan Front level with the penalty spot at the Copland end!

I used to be in the East Enclosure, so I was the same. Now of course I'm blind, but facial technology helps me enormously. I just wish I had help with my brain. :pipe:

I used to be in the East Enclosure, so I was the same. Now of course I'm blind, but facial technology helps me enormously. I just wish I had help with my brain. :pipe:

I'm of to the workshop to make 'Brain Glasses' to make the brian work better...

... I may be some time!

Big screen loyal

Might be a bit soft here, but do players not get a bit rattled when they see a friend get carted off with half his face caved in.

Not to keen on changing to much in the team, but after Wednesdays game we don't have a choice. Would rest the old man of the team, that was a nasty one he took as well.

Bell

Peralta Faure Mohsni Wallace

Black

Crawford Law Macleod

Daly Clark.

Hope Airdrie don't learn anything from the pars, dirty animals.

Last time we played them we hit them for six, I think they will have learned from that, I'm going for 4-0, a brace each for Clark and Daly.

By the way absolutly loved the way Mohsni took his goal against the pars, thats how to command a penalty box, MINE!!!!

Big screen loyal

I can assure you, they're of no help. What will be a help will me to remember my glasses. The last time I'd just got them and wasn't used to, or not wanting to admit I was blind. I'm more organised these days, honest. Oh yeah, and Black to score first.