Bluepeter9

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is jig out or have you 'dropped' him ?

Also no Clark is a strange one ?

Perlata at RB us something we might see tho'

I would rest jig to be honest....I think faure deserves a chance at CB beside moshini as I think they could form a decent long term partnership! I really want to see more width and pace in the team and to incorporate our 3 best CM's I'd go with a front free supplying daly....with the option to bring Clark on later on.....absolutely no chance this will happen mind you...I expect the midfield to be packed with 4 CM's today....

Think Airdrie may have an inexperienced keeper between the sticks.

The lads stepmum posted on one of my mates Facebook yesterday that she couldn't face going as her nerves would be shot because her stepson was in goals for Airdrie.

Some problem with Bullock's registration or something.

I would rest jig to be honest....I think faure deserves a chance at CB beside moshini as I think they could form a decent long term partnership! I really want to see more width and pace in the team and to incorporate our 3 best CM's I'd go with a front free supplying daly....with the option to bring Clark on later on.....absolutely no chance this will happen mind you...I expect the midfield to be packed with 4 CM's today....

Jig will play if fit ( and I think rightly so) and Ckark scored so mNy lSt year a decent run might bring hat form bAck - I think ( agree with you) our real issue is we have 3 good CM and they all deserve a place and Black and Law for me are in front of Macleoud so if we want him to get more game time it's on the left or right!

Jig will play if fit ( and I think rightly so) and Ckark scored so mNy lSt year a decent run might bring hat form bAck - I think ( agree with you) our real issue is we have 3 good CM and they all deserve a place and Black and Law for me are in front of Macleoud so if we want him to get more game time it's on the left or right!

are you putting hidden messages in that post .macleoud?

This is one of the main issues I have at the moment....the league is done already....home games should be an opportunity for the younger players to get invaluable game time....jig is experienced enough that he doesn't need to play every week...the likes of aird, McKay, and others like telfer etc should be getting a look in at this stage....if they aren't playing they should be out on loan getting 1st team experience.....we have more or less used the same 12/13 players in every game since September the 1st....

One or two unenforced changes to the regular line-ups would not be a bad idea for this game. Aird and McKay to start and another couple on the bench.

Bell

Peralta

Faure

Mohsni

Wallace

Black

Aird

Law

McLeod

McKay

Daley

Bench: Simonsen, Jig, Clark, Telfer, Hutton, Templeton and another kid

This is one of the main issues I have at the moment....the league is done already....home games should be an opportunity for the younger players to get invaluable game time....jig is experienced enough that he doesn't need to play every week...the likes of aird, McKay, and others like telfer etc should be getting a look in at this stage....if they aren't playing they should be out on loan getting 1st team experience.....we have more or less used the same 12/13 players in every game since September the 1st....

Nobody expects anything other than us to rp the league but there is a hell of a pressure to do well in the cups and I don't think anyone could blame Ally for wanting to do well and perhaps develop his best team looking for a strong cup run. We used to say if your good enough your old enough but that means forcing your way in - not having it granted. That conflict of expectation on Ally is a real juggling issue - injuries and suspensions are opening up opportunities without rotation so it's up to the kids to stake their claim.

Nobody expects anything other than us to rp the league but there is a hell of a pressure to do well in the cups and I don't think anyone could blame Ally for wanting to do well and perhaps develop his best team looking for a strong cup run. We used to say if your good enough your old enough but that means forcing your way in - not having it granted. That conflict of expectation on Ally is a real juggling issue - injuries and suspensions are opening up opportunities without rotation so it's up to the kids to stake their claim.

when McKay came in last he was outstanding and won us games yet he was still completley bombed out of the team and never seen again, Andy Murdoch was given an opportunity to impress in pre season against Newcastle and did very well yet hasn't been seen since. That's the problem there is nothing the young players can do to get a place in the team unless you are on of Ally's favourites.

when McKay came in last he was outstanding and won us games yet he was still completley bombed out of the team and never seen again, Andy Murdoch was given an opportunity to impress in pre season against Newcastle and did very well yet hasn't been seen since. That's the problem there is nothing the young players can do to get a place in the team unless you are on of Ally's favourites.

In fairness, it's going to be difficult for anyone to break into a team which has won fifteen games on the trot.

Another pretty predictable line up,i would love to see us mix it up once in a while and reward the U20 stars like Stoney, Telfer with places on the bench to show if you excel at youth level we will give you a chance in the first team. Lewis dropped second game in a row is an intresting one, Temps is running out of chances to prove he deserves to be here, he needs to do something soon because people are running out of paitence with him.

:lol:

Of course the manager picks his favourites - that's what every manager does - picks his team for that game based on who he thinks is best ( ie his favoutites) - perhaps the team should be picked by a poll on RM :lol:

Another pretty predictable line up,i would love to see us mix it up once in a while and reward the U20 stars like Stoney, Telfer with places on the bench to show if you excel at youth level we will give you a chance in the first team. Lewis dropped second game in a row is an intresting one, Temps is running out of chances to prove he deserves to be here, he needs to do something soon because people are running out of paitence with him.

What happened to being good enough to play - you seem to want anyone to play - if someone does well in the first team but and u20 who plays in the same position plays well should the first team player be dropped?

:lol:

Of course the manager picks his favourites - that's what every manager does - picks his team for that game based on who he thinks is best ( ie his favoutites) - perhaps the team should be picked by a poll on RM :lol:

That is asking for trouble unless the go with the majority option is available.

What happened to being good enough to play - you seem to want anyone to play - if someone does well in the first team but and u20 who plays in the same position plays well should the first team player be dropped?

Two words, squad rotation its needed when you have a huge squad like ours and whats wrong with putting a couple of young lads who are shining for the Swifts on the bench as a reward for their good form? I bet if Ally did it you would be singing from the rooftops what a great decision it is.