Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

If i played for Rangers,i would say yes ok.

But then again,i love Rangers.

Too many of the cunts that pull that famous blue jersey on obviously don't.

Some folk live sheltered lives, If someone offers you a pay cut but your job is OK its not too hard a choice to make. Unless of course your a jack bastard.

And yes I took a pay cut as did everyone else to help a company through 4 months of bad cash flow.

The people that pandered to the managers demands for a premier ship squad to beat part timers, all because they were frightened by his tendency to run to the media and play the legend card.

I thought those who 'pandered' to McCoist were all business geniuses like Green? You can't have it both ways.

Well its not as if the warning signs weren't there.total financial mismanagement all round.stockbridge should do the decent thing and resign,but he wont.ally is still on too much money and the board only have their own interests.i havee already been shot down by some Rm members but i say it again the board must go.

Well its not as if the warning signs weren't there.total financial mismanagement all round.stockbridge should do the decent thing and resign,but he wont.ally is still on too much money and the board only have their own interests.i havee already been shot down by some Rm members but i say it again the board must go.

The worrying thing for me is that we might not attract any decent offers for players, in which case we'll be obliged to offer them pay-offs that we obviously can't afford. Given the public awareness of our situation any offers we do receive are likely to be lowballed to fuck

If the players reject a 15% wage cut and we the fans reject a 15% increase in ST prices by not buying them then we must assume that the players will show solidarity with the fans when we the Rangers cant afford to pay their wages?

Weren't the non playing wages somewhere in the region of 10m? A 15% cut would see us turning a good profit.