Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

I think this is being blown out of proportion! By securing wage cuts across the board it would save the board making redundancies or pay offs so it was an obvious first option.....now mccoist has to be honest and identify the players that are not needed short/long term....

People trying to shift the blame from the suits onto Ally is absolutely pathetic.

The suits are the main ones to blame in all of this but Ally is not blameless.

I also think the old saying that managers just tell boards they want players then leave it to them is nonsense tbh, especially in our case last season when clearly we had an inexperienced footballing Board. I would bet large sums of money that Ally was involved in pay talks for signings. (tu)

People calling for the board to take paycuts, just cause it ain't been leaked who is to say they haven't discussed it, also the board will be needing to cut wages so as to not make ally lose members of the over inflated squad, but this is the point where ally needs to hold his hands up and admit he went ott with signing players , and if decisions need made who he can get rid of, thank them for helping us at the bad times and say bye

The suits are the main ones to blame in all of this but Ally is not blameless.

I also think the old saying that managers just tell boards they want players then leave it to them is nonsense tbh, especially in our case last season when clearly we had an inexperienced footballing Board. I would bet large sums of money that Ally was involved in pay talks for signings. (tu)

He came out the other day and said he has nothing to do with the contracts given out.

I don't think he is blameless, but people focusing their ire mainly on him are being grossly unfair.

Is it not likely to be one of the players or their agents? anyway we don't have any confirmation from the club that the stories true, probably is though

Could be anybody, I would put my money on a player but then again as you say if it is confirmed by the Club !

People trying to shift the blame from the suits onto Ally is absolutely pathetic.

Everyone's to blame m8, from day 1 of the new board, everyone carried on as though we were still at the top of Scottish football instead of a 3rd division team with the highest aspirations but little extra revenue.

How would you feel if your line manager, boss, whatever walked in and said 'Alright lads, how would you feel about a 15% pay cut?' I know what I'd be saying, especially if I'd only signed the contract 6 months previously

If i played for Rangers,i would say yes ok.

But then again,i love Rangers.

Too many of the cunts that pull that famous blue jersey on obviously don't.