• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

Too right it's a bollocks myth .Ive never seen it .If we want Ally out we are all Ally haters .That suits the pro Ally lobby .The voting on here is very revealing .Over 45% want him out so far .Does that mean half of on here are all Ally haters .Its total garbage .We are not blind disciples though .

Your 'not an Ally hater' but we are 'blind disciples' oh the hypocrisy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right it's a bollocks myth .Ive never seen it .If we want Ally out we are all Ally haters .That suits the pro Ally lobby .The voting on here is very revealing .Over 45% want him out so far .Does that mean half of on here are all Ally haters .Its total garbage .We are not blind disciples though .

You're an idiot.

How anyone can think he's doing a great job in all aspects beats me, is this the blind vote of the forum?

Lets see 3 people are saying he is doing a great job is the other end of that 58 + 7 people are saying he has done nothing right. That means 40.4% possibly want him to walk, the other 59.6% aren't happy but are willing to go with McCoist. That's about 5% lower than the poll DJW put out.

Would have loved him to succeed but .......

Did nothing to merit getting the job and hasn't done anything to merit keeping it imo.

His record as a player should play no part in our judgement of his managerial abilities.

We have to be ruthless when it comes to tough decisions, re - his future

How about all the anti-McCoist threads be given their own forum (similar to Boardroom and Financial) that way those that are sick of it can get some respite?

How about all the anti-McCoist threads be given their own forum (similar to Boardroom and Financial) that way those that are sick of it can get some respite?

Sensible (tu)

Seeing him being called a "fat tramp" & "fat fecken tramp" was quite a low point on here. Stuff like that has been mainly eradicated from the site though and the personal abuse of Ally is minimal these days.

I do think some people now have a go at Ally the person because they are frustrated at Ally the manager. That's just part and parcel of being involved with football though.

The ‘Ally Haters’ thing is pure myth.

If you can give me any sort of valid explanation as to why fans of Rangers FC would hate the man who scored more than anyone else and who won titles for fun then I will listen.

People who question his ability as manager are doing no different to when they questioned others like Greig, McCleish, Dick, PLG ect. That is what happens when a manager is not fulfilling the expectations some fans hold. To make it into some witch hunt for a former player and legend is laughable.

as i have said before.... we wouldnt need the sticky at the top of BD about personal abuse of Ally.

and we certainly would not have people calling him mcscaif, pallbearer, coffin carrier, etc....if there was not a section of our support that hated ally ( or hated him being in charge from day one.

finally get to use this saying..... " take your head out of the sand" :lol:

Too many poll options really. I do not see that Ally is holding the team back an awful lot. I thought Walter was holding us back big time with his tactics even when we were in the final in Manchester and to this day I still hope to have that conversation with him one day. I don't have any big chat's I need to have with Ally and if I met him I would be more likely to say thanks and shake his hand. He stuck by the club and he is getting results. The entertainment value is not there but I do believe that next season we will get more entertainment than we can cope with given the step up in fitness of the teams we will face.