Liverpool FC

G.E.C.

That scenario would still depend on goal difference, of which Liverpool are only three behind City and have by far the better strikeforce and form at the moment.

Also, if goal difference was equal in the end, along with points, then it would go down to goals scored which I would also put in Liverpools favour.

I've never liked Liverpool but strangely enough I find myself routing did for them to win this title.

Same, Never liked Liverpool but it just feels fitting that this is their year...With Hillsborough & Sir alex gone it's maybe the start of a new era....Just a fucking shame the manger is called fucking Brendan...Worst name!

I've never liked Liverpool but strangely enough I find myself routing did for them to win this title.

If Arsenal can't win it (no laughing at the back) then I want Liverpool to do it.

Think it is the open passing style of football that is getting a lot of people thinking that way mate. It would be a hell of an achievement to get the title this year, the Chelsea game (assuming today is a win which it should be) is then going to be crucial.

Same, Never liked Liverpool but it just feels fitting that this is their year...With Hillsborough & Sir alex gone it's maybe the start of a new era....Just a fucking shame the manger is called fucking Brendan...Worst name!

It does yeah.

They've been the best team to watch by a mile, they've had the best player in the league this season in Suarez & although a lot of people don't like him on here it would be good if Gerrard could win a league title because very few people stay with their boyhood team for the duration of their career these days and I would like to see that he rewarded.

Title contenders?

Only 4 points off the top, blow teams away at Anfield, good comeback at Fulham and play breathtaking football under Brendan.

They get better and better in the Premier League.

The drew with Fulham ffs, comeback or not.

Wit? They won 3-2.

A hard fought 3-2 draw.

Ah, my mistake. I was told they got beat. I get it now. Apologies.

A 2-2 defeat.

I'm in fucking stitches!! :lol: :lol: :lol: