Liverpool FC

G.E.C.

West Ham and Palace away are potential banana skins, I'd say there is more chance of them slipping up in they games rather than Chelsea and City at Anfield.

Very good point that, no point looking towards City, got to be beat West Ham first. Carroll will cause Agger and Skrtel problems.

Still think City are favourites and the most likely to win it but I wouldn't rule out Liverpool winning all six games.

Have they ever shown interest? It was Madrid that were sniffing about. And Arsenal.

Arsenal :lol:

Team like Barcelona are always gonna be interested in the best players and with Neymar showing signs of being unsettled then Suarez would be the perfect replacement.

Terrified of the prospect but as much as it pains me to say it they're up there on merit , from an attacking point of view I'm not sure there is anything to rival them.

That said it'll be a tough ask to beat City & Chelsea .

It'll be tight right to the finish and I think , probably hope more than anything, that they'll fall just short but they've had a great season.

If Liverpool or City win the league I think the majority would comfortably concede that either were the best team over the duration of the league season.

The same can't be said for Chelsea IMO.

If Liverpool or City win the league I think the majority would comfortably concede that either were the best team over the duration of the league season.

The same can't be said for Chelsea IMO.

Yeah I gotta agree with this, we haven't really been that good this season and have really been riding our luck for the most part.

Next year though, bring in a couple of proven strikers and I think we will be amazing.

Liverpool have been incredible all year, city not so much.

Yeah I gotta agree with this, we haven't really been that good this season and have really been riding our luck for the most part.

Next year though, bring in a couple of proven strikers and I think we will be amazing.

Liverpool have been incredible all year, city not so much.

I really can't see past Chelsea next season. Mourinho will bring in a striker he wants (Diego Costa) and I think with the form of Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Schurlle they'll have too much for the rest.

City have been good, just with their squad they should be winning this league at a canter. Can't take away some of their football at home and the amount of goals they've scored.

I really can't see past Chelsea next season. Mourinho will bring in a striker he wants (Diego Costa) and I think with the form of Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Schurlle they'll have too much for the rest.

City have been good, just with their squad they should be winning this league at a canter. Can't take away some of their football at home and the amount of goals they've scored.

To be honest, I didnt expect Liverpool to be where they are now.. I expected them to be in the top 5, maybe.. Next season was what I thought was gonna be their season challenging, but it seems they are way ahead of schedule. Another couple of additions and they could really be a force!

Dont underestimate Rodgers and his team - they play some fantastic football at times, and when they are on form, they are unplayable!

Five wins in a row seems plausible (if difficult, given that two would be against Chelsea and City) but 14 wins in a row including Chelsea and City? Would be a hell of a run.

The two big games at Anfield though, would not rule it out with the Kop behind them.

It will be the away ones that f*ck Liverpool over I think, at Anfield they are looking too good for anyone (but notice first half can be poor).

If Liverpool win the title we will never hear the end of it.

They haven't won the league in what 24 years? Course they're gonna milk it, just like we'll milk it when we win our next SPL title.

Every club would be the same in that situation.