Liverpool FC

G.E.C.

I think Liverpool will slip up against Citeh & Chelsea tbh.

Both teams have more experience in big games and I think that experience will help them get results.

Agreed. Liverpool are cluelessly fearless, which Is great if you're scoring freely to cover that God-awful defence but no god if Chelsea and City find a way to stop you from scoring, which I can see happening.

Chelsea have only won 2 of their last 10 against Liverpool.

They are Mourinho's bogey team for sure, so maybe the dropped points are more likely to come against Citeh.

For as well as they are playing I still think it's incredibly optimistic to think Liverpool are favourites to take full points from both of those games and that's what a lot of people seem to think now based on the run they have had since Christmas.

Agreed. Liverpool are cluelessly fearless, which Is great if you're scoring freely to cover that God-awful defence but no god if Chelsea and City find a way to stop you from scoring, which I can see happening.

Me too.

Even with home advantage playing Chelsea & City is a different proposition to playing a woeful Man Utd or a one dimensional Arsenal is.

I think they'll beat Chelsea but the big test is when Suarez and Sturridge come up against Vincent Kompany.

The best CB in World football at the minute.

Six cup finals now for Liverpool, I really really hope they can do it, still a massive ask though. City still favourites, purely down to Kompany and title experience.

I think they'll beat Chelsea but the big test is when Suarez and Sturridge come up against Vincent Kompany.

The best CB in World football at the minute.

Six cup finals now for Liverpool, I really really hope they can do it, still a massive ask though. City still favourites, purely down to Kompany and title experience.

Kompany hasn't been entirely solid this season. I think the movement of Liverpool's front three will cause him and whoever plays beside him a lot of problems.

Kompany hasn't been entirely solid this season. I think the movement of Liverpool's front three will cause him and whoever plays beside him a lot of problems.

Questionable at the start yes, last three months he's been pretty immense (Hull sending off apart).

That's City's biggest problem, who plays beside as much as Kompany can deal with SAS, will Demichellis, Nastasic or Lescott be able to? That's the key to the game I feel.