Lafferty, you having a laugh?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no time for any of the traitors. When people say they'll be back at Ibrox when we're back at the top I sincerely hope that they are wrong. It would be a very sad day if it was ever forgotten what these so called Rangers men did in the lowest time ever in the history of our club.

lee wallace was in the same situation but knew the mean of loyalty and integrity

As an acknowledgement to his past achievements in the jersey, we should bring him back in a non-playing role. Bringing Lee cups of tea, washing his kit, ironing his socks, etc., saying 'thank you, Sir' on every occasion for the privilege.

Will probably be signing for Celtic :wanker:

rolledoats, the smiley is for Lafferty and Celtic not you by the way just in case it was interpreted wrongly :D

No offence taken! I think he will be aiming for a club in England, but knowing him he'll miss/get caught offside/foul the defender...

I always wanted him to do well with us but he only delivered during the end of season. Also can't forgive him for booting the ball out of play at Tannadice only to be blocked by my sprained wrist at the time!

He was never good enough for Rangers. Walter played him over and over hoping he would come good. A few goals that mattered but otherwise a poor signing.

Exactly I was working down near burnley at the time, and the locals couldn't believe Coyle fleeced us for 3.5 million

Kyle "living the dream at rangers" Lafferty.

I cant even enjoy the 5-1 Killie hat trick the same now coz of that Judas.

The only ones from recent history I'd welcome back were Jelavic (not gonna happen) Aluko or Weiss

I know that Aluko effed off but at least he paid to be there in the first place.

Kyle Lafferty a legend in his own head.