Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

It hurts me the way Ally has taken my Team to a very low depth of entertainment, so I will no longer write his name.

The present manager should walk away now or at the end of the season, any honourable man would.

To the same present manager who "backs the fans", as with his, "I'm giving my proxy to the fans", I say, listen to what these fans are saying and go.

2014/15 should be a new season with a new management team.

So you need to go to games to have an opinion now? Almost every game is available live on TV or via a stream. You don't need to be sitting in the stand to know that Ally is a total car crash ofa manager and should be nowhere near any dugout never mind ours.

Blaming the fams who aren't blinded by loyalty for there no being an atmosphere... Well fuckin cringing at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

We call it supporting the team. What contribution do you make to the atmosphere sitting in the house then? Fuck all, that's exactly how much. You talk a lot on here mind. Negativity and devaluing our club. That your market niche is it? If every season ticket holder acted the way you do the away support would outnumber us. You supported Sky Sports today not Rangers. Oh, and what are "fams"?

We do have problems! And unfortunatly they problems will continue to grow whilst ally remains as manager!

I mean severe financial problems. On the pitch it may not be nice to watch but if we all decide to withhold our season tickets when we don't get what we want on the pitch it'll be a lot worse than that.

Dont think i can defend him anymore. sad.

So even the most pro McCoist supporters are finally beginning to see the light, and you're right it is sad. But if more guys like yourself are beginning to realise he's out his depth, it may make any potential fan backlash more bearable if the board do get rid of him.

I mean severe financial problems. On the pitch it may not be nice to watch but if we all decide to withhold our season tickets when we don't get what we want on the pitch it'll be a lot worse than that.

I disagree! I feel we are overpaying for both staff and players at present for what we are getting back. I genuinly believe a better manager (on half ally's salary) would be able to get so much more out of our current group or with younger players and if it takes the fans walking like under greig to make that change then long term it will be worth it!

I disagree! I feel we are overpaying for both staff and players at present for what we are getting back. I genuinly believe a better manager (on half ally's salary) would be able to get so much more out of our current group or with younger players and if it takes the fans walking like under greig to make that change then long term it will be worth it!

So you get your way. What if everyone who supports McCoist doesn't buy a ticket because they didn't get their way? Or what about the next time? If I decide at some point that the manager has to go I don't buy my ticket? There are better ways to protest about a manager, if that's the way you feel. that damaging the clubs finances by not buying a ticket.

So much hate and anger being directed towards the Rangers on these threads, it saddens me, wish people would focus their anger constructively and realistically, instead of sniping at fellow fans and Rangers management.

Are you purposely trolling here ?

post-71529-0-24310500-1394398592_thumb.j

It's when you get this kind of stuff (ostrich head in sand if pic doesn't work) that this place starts to feel pointless. Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority on a thread like this just gets dismissed with no effort to debate. Not all, but some, start this stuff.

Dont think i can defend him anymore. sad.

We never lost. It's a cup competition. No points lost just a replay. The players were to blame today. Only 3 of them get pass marks for me. Daly, Jig, Foster, the list goes on. All played shite! They must make up for this in the replay.

We never lost. It's a cup competition. No points lost just a replay. The players were to blame today. Only 3 of them get pass marks for me. Daly, Jig, Foster, the list goes on. All played shite! They must make up for this in the replay.

You must be at the wind up here :anguish:

Goalie, Wallace, Black?

So you get your way. What if everyone who supports McCoist doesn't buy a ticket because they didn't get their way? Or what about the next time? If I decide at some point that the manager has to go I don't buy my ticket? There are better ways to protest about a manager, if that's the way you feel. that damaging the clubs finances by not buying a ticket.

The reality is football like anything has to be value for money! As a season ticket holder I don't feel I am getting value for money and if mccoist stays and prices rise next year then I certainly won't be! I am so angry had how we have fucked up the opportunity to build long term for the first time in decades and I can't continue to pay money to turn up and get angry! I am not enjoying it anymore and it kills me that I won't be able to enjoy winning the league title next week because of how disillusioned I have become!

The annoying thing is I know this group of players are capable if playing expansive, attacking, high intensity football but they are being stifled under ally and I can't continue to support that! I know I won't be the only one but hopefully either he will see it or the board will be brave enough to make the change we need to move forward!

Some may accuse me of being a glory hunter which could t be further from the truth as statistically we have been successful but I find the way we play under ally to be a form of torture and I'm not willing to take another season if it!

The reality is football like anything has to be value for money! As a season ticket holder I don't feel I am getting value for money and if mccoist stays and prices rise next year then I certainly won't be! I am so angry had how we have fucked up the opportunity to build long term for the first time in decades and I can't continue to pay money to turn up and get angry! I am not enjoying it anymore and it kills me that I won't be able to enjoy winning the league title next week because of how disillusioned I have become!

The annoying thing is I know this group of players are capable if playing expansive, attacking, high intensity football but they are being stifled under ally and I can't continue to support that! I know I won't be the only one but hopefully either he will see it or the board will be brave enough to make the change we need to move forward!

Some may accuse me of being a glory hunter which could t be further from the truth as statistically we have been successful but I find the way we play under ally to be a form of torture and I'm not willing to take another season if it!

I'm against any form of organised boycott in some sort of attempt to force the board's hand, but people generally deciding to stay away because they simply don't enjoy it anymore I completely understand.

It's when you get this kind of stuff (ostrich head in sand if pic doesn't work) that this place starts to feel pointless. Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority on a thread like this just gets dismissed with no effort to debate. Not all, but some, start this stuff.

It's what I'd expect of a 10 year old. You know, someone unable to articulate their opinion properly on a forum due to immaturity and total lack of life experience.

Completely understand that mate. I will need to think about it next season if Ally remains in charge. He is deluded which only makes it worse for me.

Value for money? Right, well I think we're in it for different things in that case. I can't see a reason in my lifetime that would stop me buying a ticket. Certainly not disliking the manager. I might complain. I might protest. But I'll go. 10000 fans not getting a season ticket to force Ally out will do way more damage than Ally ever will, even if you agree his football is crap. And Ally will not be the one to cause them not to turn up, before anyone says it, that is YOUR choice. Support the team, through good and bad.

And I don't agree that this team of players is capable of consistent expansive etc. etc. football.