Albion Rovers manager: we'll win the replay

All I got from that article is the impression that McCoist is wildly out of touch with the fanbase, it is embarrasing, and disrespectful to the fans to say it isn't.

I don't agree mate. He has enough experience at Rangers to know how the fans will be feeling. Imo he's looking after his own self-interests now and wont walk away without a severance package.

Taking us for a ride.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the guy and he is confident not arrogant.

Hes just worked a full weeks shift at work, as has his team, and in their second job got a draw at ibrox. Their keeper had very few saves to make and we far from pummelled them.

In any tie we scored away from home in a draw, would we not be confident?

So why shouldnt we.

We are fuckin rotten and if players and management dont get their collective fuckin fingers out then his comments will be justified and true.

Albion fuckin rovers and it could go either way. Shocking.

I don't agree mate. He has enough experience at Rangers to know how the fans will be feeling. Imo he's looking after his own self-interests now and wont walk away without a severance package.

Taking us for a ride.

You are probably right mate, although that's even worse.

It should break a managers heart to hear his team booed after a shit display, and if he is just looking after his own interests, I don't think many will be sad to see him go.

what and we wernt lucky with our goal ?

Incredibly so but they should never have scored in a month of Sundays.

They did the square root of fuck all to deserve a goal and if our captain had not exquisitely set one up for them they could still have been playing now and not scored.

If he wants to put on a show of arrogance then that's his choice. If they win then he'd be entitled to say 'told you so'. If they lose then all he needs to say is he as trying to gee his team up. Whereas out Manager will be talking about giving them full respect, and complimenting them for doing so well at Ibrox, and saying that there no easy games, and saying that teams in lower leagues have all improved, and hoping that its not too windy or wet for his cossetted players or that the pitch is not too heavy for them. Not for our Manager a straight forward simple "we go there to win - simple as that, and we are in this competition to win it - simple as that. And I will put out a team to do just that - simple as that." It was utter garbage from Rangers today. Utter garbage from the whole team and even more so from the performance by the Manager

we have dropped that low sadly because standards since walter left are at a all time low,im old enough to remember the 1983 cup final when aberdeen beat us just 3 days after they won the cup winners cup and alex ferguson still slaughtered his team for a drop in standards

To be honest i think the players don't fear ally and worse than that don't respect him as a manager

I think your right, can you imagine Souness, Jock Wallace, Walter or Advocaat saying these things after such a terrible result? Ally has never had the fear factor as a manager but now i don't think he has anything left. Why would he put out exactly the same team that was a shambles a week ago and once again relied on a late goal to save us? The players wont bother to up their games because bad performances don't matter under Ally as long as we can score late and hope to do a bit better the next time. He's lost what little hope i had for him as manager and if Allys our manager in August it will be this boards biggest failing.

I think your right, can you imagine Souness, Jock Wallace, Walter or Advocaat saying these things after such a terrible result? Ally has never had the fear factor as a manager but now i don't think he has anything left. Why would he put out exactly the same team that was a shambles a week ago and once again relied on a late goal to save us? The players wont bother to up their games because bad performances don't matter under Ally as long as we can score late and hope to do a bit better the next time. He's lost what little hope i had for him as manager and if Allys our manager in August it will be this boards biggest failing.

Agreed.

Is his contract a rolling 12 month one?

I expect us to win 3 or 4 in the replay, they have had their shot there wont be a second chance.

And Ally will be all jokes again then when we actually play a side who are a bit equal to us we will be raped.

Every cunt can see this coming.

Taxman in goals 2 Brickies in defence, window cleaner and a dangerous Taxi driver on the wing.... Hope to fuck they dont play The Vet and Postman in the replay or were fucked

:anguish:

Wardy is a wank though.. Borrheid walloper

Don't forget my mate who works in Asda.

No disrespect to him mind!

Remember everyone was celebrating because we got an easy home draw and people were already thinking about the who we could get in the semi final? Aye.

Thank goodness we got an easy home draw.

Rangers are a shambles on and off the park and I dread to think what the future has in store for us.

It is a given that football supporters are subjective when it comes to their club and team but a lot of ours need to wake up and smell the coffee. Millions of pounds have been wasted and continue to be wasted on a manager, coaches and players that are simply vastly overpaid and overrated.

We are struggling for funds at a time when we are in need of a vast overhaul.of players and coaching staff.

Whilst it is outrageous that we nearly went out of business we should nevertheless be where we are with back to back promotions and still have millions in reserve from season ticket sales and the share issue.

They got incredibly lucky at the goal and did next to fuck all the rest of the game.

They have had their 95 mins of fame.

They should and I expect will be beaten in the replay

This. 3 shots they had today. We had 33. On another day our finishing is/should/would be better and we'd bury them.

This. 3 shots they had today. We had 33. On another day our finishing is/should/would be better and we'd bury them.

Our finishing has been awful for ages now. We have had alot of chances in most matches recently and failed to score most of them. Its not just an off day any more, if we play well that's more likely to be a off day now as our usual performance is shite.

And Ally will be all jokes again then when we actually play a side who are a bit equal to us we will be raped.

Every cunt can see this coming.

I dont disagree with you about Ally but I think history says you only get one crack at us, we have lost very few replays or lost any at all

Our finishing has been awful for ages now. We have had alot of chances in most matches recently and failed to score most of them. Its not just an off day any more, if we play well that's more likely to be a off day now as our usual performance is shite.

We're the top scorers in Britain. It's a bit naive to say we're not scoring although I see your point on wasted chances and agree with it 100%.

1 goal from 33 shots, yet its a sure fire bet that ally starts the same shite shooters for the next game, and the next, and the next

Jon Daly is not a player you can afford to have when teams put every man woman and child behind the ball, he is far too immobile and slow to actually turn a defender and race away into space for a pass, if the ball isnt to Daly's feet or head he literally offers nothing

this then spreads round the rest of the guys because they try to work off him, guys make moves hoping he wins the flick ons, he doesnt and then cannot track back meaning our shape has went to shit

and lets not go near the inclusion of ricky foster, offers absolutely nothing of note