***Albion Rovers v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Well were in the semi but my word we were poor, Mohsni was shocking, how many times did he give the ball away? Too many players doing nothing , poor finishing again! At least we save money as we won't need to wash Kyle huttons kit side passes all night long, even when we have the chance to hit them on the break we go backwards.

Hope we raise our game against utd , guess it will be 4-5-1 or 5-4-1

Thats the annoying thing... we should be fucking hammering teams like this

we are incapable unless it's the last 20mins against part time opposition .This team depress the fuck out of me .How sad is that when we have just reached our 62nd Scottish cup final .I will bet you one thing .The previous 61 were better .

Lighten up, we've got a cup semi-final and cup final to look forward too. The club's very existence was in doubt a year and a half ago.

Tonight was all about the result.

Lighten up, we've got a cup semi-final and cup final to look forward too. The club's very existence was in doubt a year and a half ago.

Tonight was all about the result.

Ano mate, yer right we nearly never had a club.....

But! :lol:

In the old days that would have been seen as a professional job. Not outstanding but very comfortable, no injuries and no bookings.

Yep. Not a fantastic game, but very comfortable and a job well done.