Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for Hutton. In the pre-season games he looked a real good player and would have certainly been a class above what ive seen from the championship.

He is Injury blighted though and we cannot afford that.

Regarding Cribari I've always said there is a player there so maybe taking a step back from the hack and slash of these divisions and concentrating on the coaching side will be exactly what he - and us - needs.

Quite a few people in this thread posting that Hutton at one time looked like a player that had potential.

Truly, there is so many players we have seen that look like they will be good yet, fall by the way side. I have felt there is something far wrong at Murray Park and with our coaching staff.

That is why I would love to see a clear out of Ally and the back room. We have great facilities and I feel with good coaches we would see a lot more of our youth make it in the first team.

Sorry but this is rubbish, Murray Park was in existence well before Ally became manager and to be honest there is nothing at all wrong with Murray Park, it's our fan base mentality just look at this thread fro some proof of that, we as fans expect our team to be winning everything under the sun and playing the best football in the world that would make some of the great Brazilian teams look amateurish and as long as any player gets a chance and plays rubbish even if it's on their debut a certain group of the fanbase get straight on their back and give them hell and then say they're not good enough.

We are Rangers and we have higher expectations, we have been spoiled by our success and not some pishy team who can play any player as the expectations placed on those players by their management and fans is nowhere near as high as our expectations. If any Rangers manager put out a team full of youngsters and that team got beat for 2 weeks in a row they would get slated something chronic, they would be jeered at and thrown abuse by their own fans instead of being supported.