Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cribari played in Serie A so there was talent there at some point so hopefully he will be able to put it to good use, as for Hutton he was never going to get anywhere he will drift around the lower leagues and if he gets real lucky he may be a manger 1 day, he is pretty much like a few of our youth who had a chance but decided to piss it up against the wall, soon McKay and Perry to name 2 will be getting the shock of their life when the realise they had a chance to live the dream but decided it would be better to piss it up against the wall.

Cribari played in Serie A so there was talent there at some point so hopefully he will be able to put it to good use, as for Hutton he was never going to get anywhere he will drift around the lower leagues and if he gets real lucky he may be a manger 1 day, he is pretty much like a few of our youth who had a chance but decided to piss it up against the wall, soon McKay and Perry to name 2 will be getting the shock of their life when the realise they had a chance to live the dream but decided it would be better to piss it up against the wall.

:lol: he's 23 ffs

gutted for hutton, thought he was starting to show signs of a ian fergusson type player before he got injured.

gutted for him (no doubt he'll get a club down south)

Ian Ferguson spent a lot of time injured, so Kyle was maybe more that type than you originally thought!

We like to hark back to the Motherwell win last season & for me, the introduction of Hutton for Sandaza swung the game totally in our favour.

I thought it may have been the making of him - sadly, seems not to have been the case.

Was just wondering does anyone know how good Cribari's English is? If the Sun is to be believed and he is to go into the Youth set up cos I can't ever remember seeing him being interviewed.

Spoke to him a few times, his English is excellent.

Hearts will sign Hutton and turn him into a quality player and no doubt get a million for him a few years down the line.

Aye ok, put down the buckfast!!!

Not even Mourinho could turn Hutton into a million pound player, he ll end up playing for a dunfermilne or a Falkirk level of club.

I quite like Hutton, not the best of players but maybe McCoist has another midfielder in mind and needs to free up some places. I thought Hutton was playing alright before the leg break. Don't think he'd have become a first team regular but be used as a backup. Can't say I'm surprised at Cribari, he's hardly played all season and again, don't think he'd have been near the first team next season.

Dean Shiels, Steve Simonsen,Andy Little..

Dean Shiels and Andy Little are not deadwood, Simonsen was only given a short term contract anyway so Gallagher could go out on loan and get some first team football, he will be back next season to challenge Bell for the number 1 spot then the next in the goalie pecking order will probably go on loan.

Unfortunately for Hutton it didn't work out for him, had loads of potential but injuries etc prevented any real development as for Cribari if he is doing his coaching badges then why not, irrespective of how games worked out for him here seeing that he never got many, he does have loads of experience and might turn out to be a really good coach.

Other person who might leave is Peralta, if reports are true that he does want to move on makes sense to let him go and maybe that lad from St Mirren can be brought in then.