Hearts time running out

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Hearts will get a points deduction to make it easier for Rangers next season. If they get out of administration they, with the expected following investment, could probably challenge Rangers.

No chance mate

They won't pay big wages

That division will be harder than the one they are in now as its a dogfight with lack of football at times. The young boys will get kicked all over the shop

Will Butcher get the opportunity to implement all the changes that he wants to make though or will a be hounded out by the troublemakers/power players before he gets a chance to do it?

That's the question.

I think he will still be manager by the start of next season, needs a good summer.

Hypothetically speaking, with UKIO holding a charge over Tynecastle, if this goes belly up for them, then the administrators of UKIO could then, in effect sell Tynecastle.

The land it's on is prime i'd say and I reckon they'd get a fair amount of this proposed £2.5m they have offered.

Either way, if they newco and stary again I really cannot see it being as simple a process. People forget that despite us eventually scooshing the league (and this years) it took us a helluva lot of effort to do it. Teams raising their game to a Hearts team would be interesting.

I honestly don't care about them, I just cannot bring it upon myself to want to see Tynecastle gone. Really good stadium and second best in the country behind Ibrox.

I'm sure the 25 points deduction is only if you go into admin again.

Hearts will have been in admin continuously across seasons rather than in and out of admin so the points deduction would be 15.

I thought it didnt matter and was applied for seperate seasons if your still in or go back into admin

Does this mean they're bust at the end of the month or the cva is accepted?

CVA accepted.

Said its pretty much guaranteed makes no sense for UBIG to refuse it, they don't seem too worried about the delay.

CVA accepted.

Said its pretty much guaranteed makes no sense for UBIG to refuse it, they don't seem too worried about the delay.

Wouldn't they get far more back for prime site land where Tynecastle is located? So let them go bust and as they have security on the assets they can sell the land or do a stadium leaseback to a Newco. Would seem to be a far greater value in that, rather than the 2.5M.

Hopefully Hearts will get a points deduction to make it easier for Rangers next season. If they get out of administration they, with the expected following investment, could probably challenge Rangers.

If they do, you know it will be because of a conspiracy to assist Rangers in getting promoted!

CVA accepted.

Thanks for clarifying. Do they know this for sure or are they keeping their fingers crossed and hoping? The Lithuanians will want to get as much money as possible and won't accept a low offer surely?

Thanks for clarifying. Do they know this for sure or are they keeping their fingers crossed and hoping? The Lithuanians will want to get as much money as possible and won't accept a low offer surely?

Think it's a case of what they believe will happen. They're no experts, me neither but they're of the thought that getting whatever the agreed fee of the CVA would be better than getting nothing at all.

I'm sure they'll be more informed of the situation than any of us.

Think it's a case of what they believe will happen. They're no experts, me neither but they're of the thought that getting whatever the agreed fee of the CVA would be better than getting nothing at all.

I'm sure they'll be more informed of the situation than any of us.

We all thought the same about HMRC and our CVA