Allan McGregor

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain there is a bigger story to what happened to those players and in their heart of hearts they didn't intend any malice in leaving, but until that story is made completely aware they will not and should be welcomed anywhere near the Ibrox gates.

:lol: so Liam and kevin are tim names in your warped little head....any others for us to watch out for?

Re mcgregor, I lived him when he was here and apparently he was the only one who phoned ally before announcing his decision to leave which is at least decent. I don't think a return would be good for him or us now though. I personally don't have the same level of animosity to him as I do the likes of Naismith, Whittaker and McCabe.

Since when were Liam & Kevin not tim names? Plenty to watch out for...surly your not daft enough to need us to spell them out?

Never trust a Rangers fan named Liam or Kevin!

There's no way that cunt green wanted the wages of mcgregor, Naismith et al on the books when all he wanted was his big pay day at the end. Green wanted all the big earners gone IMO.

And the transfer fees. That would have got him an ever bigger chateau - lovely jubbly!!

I'd have Davis back in a heartbeat, been outstanding for Southampton this season, he was very good against Spurs yesterday, great energy and technical ability.

I could never except davis back.

He was our captain during the who admin fiasco and never said a word (rxcept that he's leaving)

Complete shitebag that doesn't deserve to pull on our famous shirt. We gave him everything, numerous league medals, cup medals, a uefa cup final appearance.

What did he ever give back to us?

I could never except davis back.

He was our captain during the who admin fiasco and never said a word (rxcept that he's leaving)

Complete shitebag that doesn't deserve to pull on our famous shirt. We gave him everything, numerous league medals, cup medals, a uefa cup final appearance.

What did he ever give back to us?

Well he played in just about every game of the 3 in a row series, so he gave us a lot.

Think Bell is a decent enough Keeper, Reminds me a bit of Mcgregor, good shot stopper but not the best at coming for a cross. Don't think we need another experienced keeper on the books especially not on big wages.

Hard to judge when he's been playing at this level and not tested an awful lot but I just haven't been impressed with Bell so far

What the fuck has that got to do with a supposed life long Rangers fan fucking us over in our greatest moment of need?

He was a Jambo as a youngster according to a pal who went to school with him.

I dont like the way he left either, although to be fair he did let rip at that cunt whyte when we went into admin and was the only one with the decency to call McCoist and Sandy Jardine to say he was leaving unlike the others. My dislike of him is nowhere near the same as others such as gaysmith and that waste of space lafferty.

He was a Jambo as a youngster according to a pal who went to school with him.

I dont like the way he left either, although to be fair he did let rip at that cunt whyte when we went into admin and was the only one with the decency to call McCoist and Sandy Jardine to say he was leaving unlike the others. My dislike of him is nowhere near the same as others such as gaysmith and that waste of space lafferty.

Gaysmith, MisterC. :lol: