Allan McGregor

Would anyone take him back?

Out of all the plqyers who fucked us over, I just can't bring myself to hate him.

I always remember his interviews qfter games when we hadn't played well, or had dopped points.

He was always raging, it was obvious his blood is blue. He never once tried to leave us and even signed a contract that would've been effectively meant he would finish his career with us, and I have no doubt he would've honoured that contract if it wasn't for what happened.

Imo, I thinl he was badly advised and reluctantly followed the crowd and left.

If it wasn't for that, he would've spent his whole career from a youth player to a veteran at our club.

How often do you see that these days?

So would anyone else, if the opertunity arised be OK with him rejoining us in the future?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone makes mistakes, hes the only one I cant bring myself to hate, but not sure if I can forgive him.

He was on goals on Sunday not long ago and they were asking how great is it finally coming to England but he basically said he could of came earlier but there is no better feeling than winning things with Rangers.

He was a fantastic servant for the club, would take him back tomorrow, in fact I would take most of the team back that left. It's a short career. If the cock that is Whyte had never been at the helm the last few years would not have happened.

He was a fantastic servant for the club, would take him back tomorrow, in fact I would take most of the team back that left. It's a short career. If the cock that is Whyte had never been at the helm the last few years would not have happened.

But it did, and those who took it as an opportunity to leave for more money can go fuck themselves.

Everyone makes mistakes, hes the only one I cant bring myself to hate, but not sure if I can forgive him.

He was on goals on Sunday not long ago and they were asking how great is it finally coming to England but he basically said he could of came earlier but there is no better feeling than winning things with Rangers.

I saw him also on goals and Sunday and funnily enough I didn't feel the same hatred towards him as I would have had it been certain other traitors. Out of them all I would be the least upset if he came back but it would take a long time to forgive.

I think I don't hate him as much because apparently he realised he made a mistake and tried to come back but Ally allegedly said no cos we couldn't afford him!

None of them will ever be welcomed back to Rangers.

Gotta be fishing :lol:

No. Been with us since a kid went out on loan yet stayed and fought. Became a class goalkeeper and on our way to Manchester. Samaras penalty save. Best goalie we have had since Goram. Klos could have been but dropped his standards and attitude when sitting on the bench getting top wages.

Would take him back tomorrow. Green was seen to have his negatives so maybe we don't know the full story.