No more defending him.

gogzy

Ian Black. We lost that game today because of Ian Black. He is an absolute clown. I have a hard time remembering the last time he passed the ball to someone in a blue jersey. Free kick expert? Fuck my old boots. When he got sent off against Dundee United last year and did a wee dance of joy on his way off, that should have been him done. That was more of an embarrassment to our club than big Fran's telephone conversation with that fucking halfwit. But Ally stood by IB and plays him, no matter what, week in week out. Sandy Robertson, on his current form, could do a better job for us than that fucking idiot. Pardon my Shakespeare.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cunts name is rab jones, you know the same bald headed wank that used to play for hibs and it just so happens we played at easter road today.

wink wink

Tbh mate, i was thinking he was at it in the match thread, his last reply to me just confirms he's at it. Time for the ban hammer.

Unfortunately Gogzy I have seen this too many times to be surprised now.

We accept brutal skin of the teeth wins and then when something is on the line we haven't got a scooby what the f*ck we are meant to be doing on the park. The play is shocking.

Not saying Ally is not right for our club, he is an icon, he just isn't right to be a manager. A bit like Usain Bolt is not right to be a Marathon runner.

Ian Black. We lost that game today because of Ian Black. He is an absolute clown. I have a hard time remembering the last time he passed the ball to someone in a blue jersey. Free kick expert? Fuck my old boots. When he got sent off against Dundee United last year and did a wee dance of joy on his way off, that should have been him done. That was more of an embarrassment to our club than big Fran's telephone conversation with that fucking halfwit. But Ally stood by IB and plays him, no matter what, week in week out. Sandy Robertson, on his current form, could do a better job for us than that fucking idiot. Pardon my Shakespeare.

The rest of the team especially Jig are too scared to stop him taking free kicks

The rest of the team especially Jig are too scared to stop him taking free kicks

Scared of that wee cunt? I'm repeating myself here, but last year's Scottish Cup exploits should have been the end of him. No desire. No skill. No remorse when he (frequently) fucks up. I honestly have a hard time thinking of midfielders who have done a poorer job for us. Mind thon boy John Morrow? Handful of games.....played his heart out. Ian Black.....he doesn't give a fuck. He is not Rangers. I'd have Barry McKay in the team ahead of him any day of the week. Fuck it - re-sign Gavin Rae! Anything but Black!

IM SORRY BUT ALLY HAAS TO GO I CANT FIND IT IN ME TO GO AND WATCH ANY MORE AFTER 4O WATCHING THE GERS IV SEE THEM ALL COME AND GO BUT THIS BY FAR THE WORST EVEN GREGS TEAM WAS BETTER THAN THIS LOT AND THEY DID NOT EARN THE MONEY WERE PAYING THIS LOT OF CHANCERS I FOR ONE WILL NOT RENEW MY SEASON TICKET SORRY GUY I HAVE HAD IT WITT ALL THE CRAP GOING AROUND MY CLUB ITS HEART BREAKING FOR ME

I've been quietly saying for a cpl of years now that Ally isn't up to it, quietly because he's still a legend, a hero of mines I watched regularly scoring for us but he needs to do the right thing

Any player or manager (or more recently members of the board of directors) have been entitled to a pay off, so I find it difficult to say he should resign without a pay off.

The problem is, can we afford it seeing as the monkeys who've been in charge of us have spunked all our money away?

The truth is clear to all, Ally just doesn't have it as a manager. If we have a budget for players next season I just don't trust Ally with it, ignoring the fact we'll need to release most of the shite players we already have

My apologies to everyones time I have wasted over the past few years debating on Allys behalf.

i will not be defending him anymore, unless he can pull an absolute miracle out of the bag and win the Scottish.

Time for him to resign, and take his coaching staff with him. And most of that team of fucking bottle merchants.

Disgusted.

Well said Gogzy. It takes a good man to admit when he's wrong. For my own part i've been of the opinion that Ally should never have been near the managers office in the first place. Absolutely clueless tactics wise and today showed why Ally Larry and Mo should be shown the door . I fear for the semi next Saturday

then we win next week and all of a sudden he is a hero again. some really fickle fans in here

It will take me a long time to forget about today. A LONG time!

If we manage to pull a result off next week it will be a bloody miracle

McCoist confirmed that Lee Wallace, who was replaced after 65 minutes by Seb Faure in today's Final, has a thigh strain. He added: "He'’s toiling but the boys were a bit patched up today to be fair to the two Nickys, big Daly and Ian Black.

"They didn’t train at all last week so to be fair to them they'’ve put in a good effort today as in normal circumstances they probably wouldn't have been match fit.

McCoist confirmed that Lee Wallace, who was replaced after 65 minutes by Seb Faure in today's Final, has a thigh strain. He added: "He'’s toiling but the boys were a bit patched up today to be fair to the two Nickys, big Daly and Ian Black.

"They didn’t train at all last week so to be fair to them they'’ve put in a good effort today as in normal circumstances they probably wouldn't have been match fit.

Unbelievable

It's sad but ally has to walk away for the good of the club , his signings have been dreadful , his tactics are non existent , the players that were decent when they arrived have gone backwards , he never learns from his mistakes and worst of all the players have no fight which is inexcusable

Am struggling mysel to back ally here, ian black is a fanny what a chance to play smith in on his left peg, cant believe a just said that but he doesnt and blooons it over, shit footballer waste a space and just that little point in play summed us up for me

the teams terrible, just gutted tonight and dreading going to work in the morn, again

Big week ahead for Ally

The problem with Ally is that while it has been evident from the earliest days that he simply did not have the skills required to manage Rangers he was given way too much time because of his status as a club hero.

Nobody. even those of us who saw this in 2011/12, wanted him to fail although his defenders somehow seemed to think we did.

The simple fact is that, win next week or not. we will never progress sufficiently to consistently challenge for top honours with him in charge and the sooner the board realise this the better.

PS

I agree with a poster above that we should not be having a go at those fans who defended him. They always acted for what they saw as for the best.

So embarrassing, some people I have heard (not on this) saying Ally is doing his best....

I could do better with that team,mostly Premier league players anyway so should be able to put a few past Raith Rovers. I am sick of Ally playing players out of position, the team today was a shambles, all over the place. Running about like headless chickens with no clue what to do. You can see the panic when the management don't know what to do ie. Subs or tactics wise.

A club legend but not a manager and I've said that from the start, was an ill fated appointment from the start. I am stopping here or I will never be able to shut up...

Speaking of Lee Wallace, our left back has to come off and what seems like the easiest decision in the world would be to put smith at left back and bring on Gallagher or even Shields meaning only one player out if position.

What does Ally do?

Brings on a centre half and plays him at right back. Moves our right back to left back and keeps a left back playing in left midfield.

Utterly fukkin clueless as a manager. (tu)

It saddens me but Ally’s time is over. I think he will continue until the end of the season and go after we finish the league campaign.

I dread meeting Dundee Hibs, it could get very messy.