No more defending him.

gogzy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guvnor in all the time I have supported my team never once have I boo'd them off the park or slated them in public and this includes the John greig days .After today I am at a loss , I bust my ass to pay for my 3tickets in the broomie rear and after today's performance I'm left wondering why, they have everything handed to them on a plate.State of the art training facilities yet we can't beat a poor 1st division team

This day has been coming for months now we just kept putting it off because it was him any other manager would have been long gone by now so no more head in the sand

for this guy he has got to go or there will be a season ticket ban.

I'm not one to get involved in heated debates on here but this has to be the last straw for him. If you can't get players up for a cup final, when can you get them hyped? Ally had a unique chance to completely revolutionise this football club. To build a new ethos of football and have talented youngsters with 75 plus games before we are back in to top flight. That has not happened. He has consistently kept his 'pals' in the team whilst hindering the building of a team with great chemistry. The only thing should McCoist leave (which chances are, he won't) is who would take the job? A compete restructuring is needed with someone that actually has a footballing philosophy that doesn't circle around someone that hasn't been at the club for 3 years. It's a sad day that this is being discussed but it shows how far back as a team we have went. :(

We have been doing the bare minimum in games for a while now,

Ally persists with the same players even if it means playing them out of position.

Today after Wallace went off,

We had Faure at Rb

Foster at LB

Smith at LM

we looked like we were planning for penalties.

I saw more attacking when we were down to 9 men against St Mirren in the League Cup.

We have been doing the bare minimum in games for a while now,

Ally persists with the same players even if it means playing them out of position.

Today after Wallace went off,

We had Faure at Rb

Foster at LB

Smith at LM

we looked like we were planning for penalties.

I saw more attacking when we were down to 9 men against St Mirren in the League Cup.

It dont fill me with pleasure to admit it but yes it takes getting beat by a poor 1st division team to admit enoughs enough

nail on the head - we will fucking struggle big time in that division next year with that group of players. For the wages they collect its a fucking disgrace. Ally has completely mismanaged the whole fuckin process of what was required for each season and this pish about him not doing finances is a crock of shit. just leave

I have never been convinced by Ally as our manager but because of the last 2 years I have been reluctant to call for him to go.

Whilst we have won 2 leagues and are unbeaten in the league this year, the performances have been dire.

However, I believed that if we could get a few players in whilst getting rid of the deadwood, then perhaps Ally should stay for

one more season.

But todays performance was a disgrace, a shambles, clueless and unacceptable.

It pains me to say it, but I have to be honest, we have no chance next Saturday.

I know a few bears think a new coach with different tactics will get the best out the team but I genuinely think that this lot

of players will never be good enough.

It saddens me to say it but Ally should go at the end of this season.

We need a new manager and new players (if possible) for the start of next season.

That was one of the most embarrassing displays of "football" by a so called Rangers team I have ever witnessed in my life and could see that result coming all game.

The on;y thing connecting that to a Rangers team was the strip.

I have no defence for Ally or that side. I'm not sure where we go from here but it's certainly not up with this current side or Ally in charge and I fear for another humiliation next week

I feel I am in the same boat. I have often rolled my eyes at the many "Ally out" comments both here and elsewhere... but now I must admit that I was in the wrong. We have fallen short far too often and, while Ally will forever be a legend to me, we are in dire need of a change.

you're confident

dundee utd are pish. they will have to deal with the favourites tag for a change and they will bottle it. with a swift kick up the arse after this game we will be right up for it especially in front of a roaring ibrox.

as much as people dont want to hear it right now it was only the ramsdens cup. who honestly gives a fuck about it? ally is being paid to take us back to the top and he is doing that with the best league statistics in europe. if we start struggling in the league then its time to panic.

There are no words to describe how bad he is as a manager. A clear out of the coaching staff is urgently required. Its not a cheque book manager we need. We need a motivator who is good with tactics, cant say im surprised at the result as when you play horrible the majority of the time you will come unstuck.

Get him out before we have anymore embarrassing results and woeful performances

dundee utd are pish. they will have to deal with the favourites tag for a change and they will bottle it. with a swift kick up the arse after this game we will be right up for it especially in front of a roaring ibrox.

as much as people dont want to hear it right now it was only the ramsdens cup. who honestly gives a fuck about it? ally is being paid to take us back to the top and he is doing that with the best league statistics in europe. if we start struggling in the league then its time to panic.

You're at it.