Steven Naismith

blueforyou

The way he left was always a kick in the throat, although some part of me always wanted him to do well in the premiership. A justification of sorts. It still amazes me that one players injury was the catalyst for Ally dropping a 15 point lead at the top of the table. Disgusts me to this day, even though we did go into admin that season.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he breaks his leg in 3 places in his next match, Never hated a player so much in my life.

Idiot.

You never heard of Sutton or McGeady or Lennon or Andy Walker or Neil Simpson or James Grady?

Also a wee part of me enjoyed the fact that while Naismith was on the pitch running riot against Arsenal, Aiden "The World Beater" McGeady was stuck on the bench. Only getting on to actually replace Naismith once the points were secure.

Fuck sake! Are Everton going for an "All Cunts XI"?

Also a wee part of me enjoyed the fact that while Naismith was on the pitch running riot against Arsenal, Aiden "The World Beater" McGeady was stuck on the bench. Only getting on to actually replace Naismith once the points were secure.

Mcgeady has looked quality so far

The comments wishing injury are pathetic tbh hating him is one thing but that's a bit far.

As much as I think he's a cunt I'll always enjoy him getting game time and giving a good account of himself down South while an ex tim rots on the bench.

There's a similar situation happening at Southampton too with Davis and Wanyama.

Idiot.

You never heard of Sutton or McGeady or Lennon or Andy Walker or Neil Simpson or James Grady?

Did any of them profess to be a huge "Rangers man"?

Did they take Rangers money for sitting in a hospital for years?

Did they refer to us as a new club they felt no connection with?

Did they fuck us over out of pure greed?

If you could answer yes to any of those questions you would have a point

Fuck him and fuck Everton.

Naicunt owes us his very existence and his kneecaps, without us he would be nothing, in my eyes he is nothing, but a traitorous bastard.

Everton owe us a transfer fee, but they will never pay it, that makes them traitorous bastards also.

Hope that this clears up your question, if not....... don't give a fuck.

:7325:

Was more than happy to sit on his arse and take massive wages when injured (about 50% of his time at the club). Then when we needed him he ran away like a snake in the grass.

No problem with him not wanting to play in sfl3 least he could have done is let Rangers get a fee for him even if it was only 100k or so.

Worse than a tim IMHO.

Ive said before if i ever win big on the lotto id ban him and anybody like him from Ibrox as a condition of me giving money to Rangers.

People like Lee Wallace would get something named after him for his loyalty.

So cunts like that little prick understands how much we hate him.

Ive said before if i ever win big on the lotto id ban him and anybody like him from Ibrox as a condition of me giving money to Rangers.

People like Lee Wallace would get something named after him for his loyalty.

So cunts like that little prick understands how much we hate him.

do Hutton and perry get something named after them for their loyalty as well in your scenario? :P