McCoist STV Interview

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to back him and the team cause if the fans don't we are all donald ducked. Get King in the summer and lets get rid of some of the shite and sign some better players and move on regardless of tomorrow's result. I really hope tough we get right into scumdee tomorrow ... it's long overdue

We need to back him and the team tomorrow cause if the fans don't we are all donald ducked. Get King in the summer and lets get rid of some of the shite and sign some better players and move on regardless of tomorrow's result. I really hope tough we get right into scumdee tomorrow ... it's long overdue

Fixed that for you mate :7325:

gonna post again on this cause I am really pissed off:

"i consider the season a success" -

This is why we will get fucked tomorrow - the management and players think that the job is already done and dusted - it was all too obvious on Sunday that this has filtered into their play. The after party 5 days before our biggest game of the season simply re-enforces the belief.

There is not a good manager anywhere in the world - regardless of job type - who publicly lets his players/staff rest on their laurels thinking the job is done - its unbelievable. Even in my IT company, if we have a good year we say "good year, but can do better", or "pleased but not satisified" or whatever so there is always a raised expectation.

Its really, really bad man management

I was in bed at fucken 8 o'clock last sunday night after that shambles....devastated, bewildered, gutted, embarrassed, scunnered, angry, pissed-off, phone switched off.

These clowns are out partying and HES pissed off when asked the question about it !!!!

Deflect from the last question and bolt, obviously knows it was wrong but doesn't want to admit it, plus saying wants more money rather than say he is going to improve the actual players he currently has. And let's not forget he wants judged on his players when they come up against premier quality that's why he took all those players in last summer

Ally saying there he's here for the long haul, not a chance in hell that he will resign no matter what. I feel the board will be left with some difficult decisions come the end of the season

It's not a difficult decision for a board with balls.