Ian Black

King Jela

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I few late, dirty challenges - with intent to injure rather than do anything productive for his team - has earned him an undeserved 'hard-man' reputation for some reason.

When he dances with the ball in midfield pretending to be some sort of maestro, and when he's posing for the cameras standing over a free-kick, he makes a pussycat like Steve Davis look like Chael Sonnen.

And Fraser Aird - who's dick is he sucking ?

The guy is a liability who runs around pretending to be a hard man but in reality he's a wee shite bag. We could have done so much better for the money we've spunked on him.

I absolutely agree with this . I'm fed up with this pretend hardman.

Alongside Law he bossed the midfield today but still insists on doing the stupid things. He could have seen red for a daft wee kick at Armstrong when he tangled with him. We played at a decent tempo today and for me the fact we were playing a top league team allowed us to sit a bit deeper and hit on the break at times. That type of approach seemed to suit us better. At least we got effort there today but in reality we are miles behind a Dundee Utd team that didnt really play that well.

All through the game this fucking ned was actively looking to get himself in bother. Committing to stupid tackles, mouthing off at the ref at every opportunity and generally being a wank.

He wasn't the worst player on the park, he was by no means the best, but this prick simply has no place at Ibrox and the sooner he's physically chucked out the door the better.

Fucking pish . If others had his level of commitment we would be such a shambles

I struggle with Black. His decision making on and off the pitch is often flawed. He often seeks needless confrontation, which completely distracts him from the game itself. Yet he doesn't lack courage or skill. At times there are glimpses of real potential. But like a lot of our current squad he tends to blow hot and cold.

I think you are being too hard on Black. I think he's been one of our best players this season and hasn't been up in refs faces nearly as much. I admit over the past few games it's started to creep back in. Still, i'd rate him behind Wallace for player of the year.