Jon Daly rumour

Dennis

You do realise the glaring contradiction in your reply don't you? If he had a history of knee injuries then why take the risk of offering him a 3 year deal on 3 times what he was on at utd?

If he got through his medial then what reason is there not to?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of the guy and I know supporter moral is low but the constant negativity about anything at the moment is becoming a bit tiresome.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally in November 2013

“Jon was brought in to score goals. He scored goals when he was in the top flight and he’s continuing to do so here.

“He will be around a long time if he continues to score goals. He’s scoring goals at a really great rate at the moment.

“I kicked my last ball for Kilmarnock when I was 39.

“Jon will be only 32 if things go to plan and we return to the top flight on schedule.

“And I can’t say whether he will still be going at 40 but the boys nowadays look after themselves so much better."

That's a pity. When he played as a trialist we played well.Performances have slipped over the season but that's down to playing him s a lone striker with no support and probably the inuries. Might have been an idea to sub him in some matches rather than running him into the ground but what do we know about football.

What ever you think of him as a person or player you can't deny he's responsible for a large chunk of our goal tally this season and has been no worse than any body else. Good luck to him. Wad able to see past all the mhedias attempts to stir shit when he signed.

What ever you think of him as a person or player you can't deny he's responsible for a large chunk of our goal tally this season and has been no worse than any body else. Good luck to him. Wad able to see past all the mhedias attempts to stir shit when he signed.

fair enough - good luck to him - but i wont be sorry to see him go. For me he typifies everything thats wrong with the footballing side of our club: a one dimensional, ageing, jounyman pro with no re-sale value who after 12 months with us turns out to have dodgy knees.

My thoughts exactly

I'm not saying it isn't true mind, just seems an odd thing to come out with...especially if he hasn't had any injury worries this season.

I thought at the last time the Boyd rumours surfaced it wouldn't really be practical for us to have Boyd & Daly, unless Daly was either injured or subbed.

If he got through his medial then what reason is there not to?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of the guy and I know supporter moral is low but the constant negativity about anything at the moment is becoming a bit tiresome.

Think that's the problem -

He's got through his medials!